Sunderland

Nobody

Genuinely the most exciting part of the match was when the rubbish flew about.

Today was a huge turning point but, having looked at everyone's fixtures, I still think they'll eek to safety. Palace have some nasty games after next week.

1 game is away to Man City.  So really only 1 game in hand.

The other is Liverpool (A)

dont they play wst brom mid week on the last week of the season? could be a decider that one.

Genuinely the most exciting part of the match was when the rubbish flew about.

Today was a huge turning point but, having looked at everyone's fixtures, I still think they'll eek to safety. Palace have some nasty games after next week.

Can see them winning 1-0 next week.

This was one of the games they should have been winning. It says a lot that at this stage they can't beat them.

Fortunately they've got 3 or 4 of these types of games and Palace have 0.  Sunderland can crawl to the finish line by being marginally better than 3 of the shit they face.  Palace will have to play well to pick up 8-10 points.

Fuck me April is tough, plus 3 games in 7 days to end the season in May...got to say; don't win in march and it's going to be very difficult to come back.

Our two former manager in march need to see them off like.

Last day of the season they'll be without their second best player.

Borini?

He's their best.

Ah I see. Didn't know who their last game of the season was. Can help but feel you missed an opportunity to say they'd be without a Ki player...

Borini?

He's their best.

Ah I see. Didn't know who their last game of the season was. Can help but feel you missed an opportunity to say they'd be without a Ki player...

No, that was you who missed the setup. Skied it.  :tongue:

Borini?

He's their best.

No, that was you who missed the setup. Skied it.  :tongue:

For shame.

Ki's better than Borini imo

Ki won't win them games, he'll stop them losing them. They need wins and Borini is by far, some fucking distance their best attacking player.

Maybe I should rephrase as important.

If someone told me Borini was to miss the rest of the season they'd be gone IMO, he's their Remy.

Ki's better than Borini imo

Ki won't win them games, he'll stop them losing them. They need wins and Borini is by far, some f***ing distance their best attacking player.

Maybe I should rephrase as important.

You should rephrase it as Ki. Howay man :lol: