Sunderland

Nobody

i've experienced the class thing like, even if it's not explicitly expressed as "we're classier marra" i've found most of them are falling over themselves to highlight examples of bad behaviour as proof we're all classless scum

After Sol Campbell claimed that he was racially abused at Roker Park I saw a few Sunderland fans claim he's lying and they have never had a problem with racism...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/05/sunderland-football-fan-racist-gesture-romelu-lukaku

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/feb/06/sunderland-fan-guilty-racist-tweets

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Man-arrested-over-Darren-Bent-racism-claim-article239561.html

Aye, never had a problem with racism.

Hithere & Stray Mackem seem decent posters to me. Hope they stick around. They'd probably get a more reasonable level of conversation if they posted a bit in General.

More than welcome for me, the common sense realistic approach they hay taken is so far bearing up against the jibes and anecdotes.  Will it last? I think they have had the help of derby wins, and a relegation or derby loss could see them wiring jaws and pushing things in letterboxes.

Hithere & Stray Mackem seem decent posters to me. Hope they stick around. They'd probably get a more reasonable level of conversation if they posted a bit in General.

More than welcome for me, the common sense realistic approach they hay taken is so far bearing up against the jibes and anecdotes.  Will it last? I think they have had the help of derby wins, and a relegation or derby loss could see them wiring jaws and pushing things in letterboxes.

:lol:

I'm staying, don't worry about that, I like it around here, even with the dogs abuse aimed our way.

I'm staying, don't worry about that, I like it around here, even with the dogs abuse aimed our way.

Been on here for about a year and a half and I quite like it too.

Like they say though we've never lost a derby while I've been on. If/when it happens I'll do my best to take it on the chin.

I've had enough practice. Was living/ working in Newcastle when the 5-1 happened.

The General Chat forum?

Yep. Club loyalties aren't on the agenda there, naturally enough.

Their home game at West Brom has been re-arranged for the Monday before the last game of the season. The Man City away game is now a midweek game inbetween playing Everton and Chelsea. They need to pick up some points soon as they can't afford to leave it to the last week.

Fingers crossed they get beat this weekend, even a draw would be good.

Hope the fucking cunts go down.

Tut tut, using language like that about our dear neighbours.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will be on in a minute telling you how nice they are and how we should all be kind to each other.

Hope the f***ing c***s go down.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will be on in a minute telling you how nice they are and how we should all be kind to each other.

Hope the f***ing c***s go down.

:spit:

Which one am I ?

Does it matter? You all look the same anyway.

Which one am I ?

Reported. Racism.

Which one am I ?

Reported. Racism.

I'm not racist, some of my best friends are ..... no. Got me on that one.

Another day on wearside, another match thread turns into a 'Newcastle isn't all that, sunerlun's just as good marra' denial-festival...

what do people in Newcastle drink? you paint a picture of a sophisticated crowd all supping on wine and champagne.

'supping'  :D :D

I do wonder though - why don't we mirror their daily 'sunderland is a better night out than Newcastle' threads on here? Hmmm....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-on-crystal-palace-forum.890668/page-5