Sunderland

Nobody

They are all over the shop. Those quotes from him are horrendous

Aye - for all they've got some obvious & historic issues, he's certainly not covered himself in glory this last 6 weeks.

Even if just for the press/fans I would've thought he'd be keen to project a positive image.

His negative vibes can't help.

If it stays as it is they're down with 2 games to go. So lose To Man Utd and it's all over. Them two winnable home games aren't coming soon enough.

lets be hoping, Imagine the indignity of having to play 2 home games after relegation is confirmed. :aww:

As long as they aren't relegated the same day as our last home game. Last thing we need is a conflict of interests then-the sole focus of that game should be giving Pardew hell. With any luck, the way the away support 'turned' will have a knock-on effect on Saturday and then the pressure cooker can properly explode against Cardiff. I know it's a long shot, but the only way I can see him going is if the whole crowd are obviously and massively against him (Ashley might then decide to act). Mind, for this to happen, we'd need to get humped in our next 2 games -and that's not a long shot  :lol:

If it meant getting rid of c**t-features, I'd take that-most of us would. Man, I'd even pay for it.

Guest Roger Kint

If it stays as it is they're down with 2 games to go. So lose To Man Utd and it's all over. Them two winnable home games aren't coming soon enough.

lets be hoping, Imagine the indignity of having to play 2 home games after relegation is confirmed. :aww:

They will be down with at least 3 to go imo(not sure when the other game in hand is)

Not disagreeing, but I fear who Ashley would have up his sleeve next...

He's poisoned every aspect of this club for me so it's got to the stage where I don't care-I'll worry about that later. Get Poyet to have a sh!t in the dugout-we've already got one turd managing us so why not another. Couldn't do a worse job.

Just watching Martinez's post-match interview at pitch-side; fuckload of rubbish blowing about all over the pitch in the background. :lol: What a tip.

Decent way to describe their players on their warm-down.

Should be able to revel in the SAFC demise, as they undoubtedly would if things were reversed, but our lot won't even let us enjoy that because there's every chance we'll be joining them or even swapping divisions again next summer. Suppose  i'll worry about that when it's nearer happening and seek temporary solace if/when SAFC go down.

No offence but I absolutely hate this attitude, it is basically my lass and life in general "I should be looking forward to x but I may get cancer and die so I will just whinge about that".

f***ing revel in it man! Them going down is pretty much happening, worry about the negatives when the time comes!

I thought i'd said i'll worry about the negatives when the time comes in my last sentence.

Was thinking yesterday, it'd be fantastic if they can get some sort of false hope in the next 10 days, only to be dragged down again. Will make it things a bit more spicy, and the RTG meltdown would be funnier.

Some sort routine like away wins at Etihad and StamfordBridge, then followed by a brave typical 0-2 home loss to Cardiff. Yea, make it happen. Just to mix it up and make it a little less dull.

Was thinking yesterday, it'd be fantastic if they can get some sort of false hope in the next 10 days, only to be dragged down again. Will make it things a bit more spicy, and the RTG meltdown would be funnier.

Some sort routine like away wins at Etihad and StamfordBridge, then followed by a brave typical 0-2 home loss to Cardiff. Yea, make it happen. Just to mix it up and make it a little less dull.

I can see through your Liverpool agenda a fucking mile off  :lol: