Sunderland

Nobody

Wonder why he hasn't released any statement? Surely nothing to stop him saying something along the lines of "Helping police with their enquiries but it's all a misunderstanding." Especially if he hasn't been charged yet.

Brutal.

I think he's going to get this treatment irrespective of what happens with the allegation now. Football fans will see this situation as an open goal and milk it for all it's worth.

Aye, regardless of the outcome, he will struggle to get his career back on track after this. He will always be the bloke that was rumoured to have shagged that underage lass.

i see jozy scored a paneka in americasoccerworld

Scored two in (I think) their first game of the season. He took the first goal well to be fair to him, not sure he'd have put it away in a Sunderland shirt.

Not sure he'd have put it away playing against actual fit and proper footballers and not in that Disney league they've got going on over the pond.

:rolleyes:

I just watched the two games today.

The standard is appalling. A few decent enough players on show (Rivas, Shea, Higuita, Kaka obviously) but come on. Over there Bradley Wright-Phillips who rarely scored in League One is a 30 goal a season man...

Not sure he'd have put it away playing against actual fit and proper footballers and not in that Disney league they've got going on over the pond.

:rolleyes:

I just watched the two games today.

The standard is appalling. A few decent enough players on show (Rivas, Shea, Higuita, Kaka obviously) but come on. Over there Bradley Wright-Phillips who rarely scored in League One is a 30 goal a season man...

You watched the first game of the season between two teams whose players have never played together. It wasn't going to be pretty, drawing a blanket statement because of it is a bit short-sighted. Regarding BWP, time will tell how much of his success last season was related to playing with Henry and Cahill.

The standard of MLS is clearly inferior to that of the PL, no one disputes that. I scoff at the suggestion that the PL is comprised entirely of "fit and proper footballers", as if we aren't starting the likes of Gabby Obertan and Yoan Gouffran week-in and week-out.

MLS is a fun league and the matches are entertaining more often than not. Which is more that can be said for the PL at this point, and for Newcastle in particular.

Some of them are fun - but I've seen too many matches of such intensely poor quality I was wondering if it could be classed as football. Overall I like it though, the enthusiasm and fun from fans/pundits makes it entertaining with the occasional flashes of quality/funny mistakes.

You're right about the PL too - so many disgracefully poor matches. I'm sick of it. As I say, at least MLS is fun for the most part. PL we just have 0-0s followed by droning centre-backs talking badly about tactics.

Guest firetotheworks

The defense of the MLS gets right on my tits like. The quality is shite, just get over it.

http://whatculture.com/sport/30-reasons-why-newcastle-fans-are-jealous-of-sunderland.php

This is ridiculous, couldn't even get to the end :lol: What a load of nonsense :lol:

For crying out loud what an unadulterated cringe-worthy piece of shit, we may be bad at the moment but these excel in the extreme at claiming mediocrity as success - the battle of Boldon Hill ffs - this guy needs to get out more and lose his Newcastle obsession......mind they all seem to have a piece of that

http://whatculture.com/sport/30-reasons-why-newcastle-fans-are-jealous-of-sunderland.php

This is ridiculous, couldn't even get to the end :lol: What a load of nonsense :lol:

the reasons seems to get progressively sillier as it goes on and lots and lots of repetition. Also including anything from before anyone was alive and has nothing to do with football like the English Civil War is just plain stupid.