Sunderland

Nobody

Slagging them off in public rarely ends well and it's another 2 weeks before they play again. 3 home games from the next 4 but they're against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U. Could get messy. 

Slagging them off in public rarely ends well and it's another 2 weeks before they play again. 3 home games from the next 4 but they're against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U. Could get messy.

They'll get 4pts from that I'm sure of it the jammy twats.

Guest Roger Kint

Their next 7 homes are last years top 6 and us arent they?

Sunderland: Paolo Di Canio angry at John O'Shea for dismissal

Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio was angry at captain John O'Shea after the defender's "terrible" dismissal in his side's 3-1 defeat at Crystal Palace.

The game was level at 1-1 when the 32-year-old was sent off in the 79th minute for a professional foul on Dwight Gayle, who scored the penalty.

John O'Shea fouled Dwight Gayle and was sent off

Stuart O'Keefe added a late third goal to leave Sunderland second bottom.

"Our leader didn't react in the way he should. That is terrible because it was a crucial game for us," said Di

"The penalty didn't come from a dangerous situation. It's absolutely poor and not acceptable.

"It was difficult to see this goal at this level. John O'Shea did something really wrong but he is an experienced footballer.

"It won't determine the outcome of our season but if we don't think every ball could be crucial, then it could be a problem."

Sunderland have now only collected one point from three Premier League matches and play Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United in three of their next four games.

Sunderland's summer signings

Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar) Undisclosed

El Hadji Ba (Le Havre) Free

Cabral (Basel) Free

Ondrej Celustka (Trabzonspor) Loan

Modibo Diakite (Lazio) Free

Emanuele Giaccherini (Juventus) £6.5m

David Moberg Karlsson (Gothenburg) Undisclosed

Vito Mannone (Arsenal) Undisclosed

Valentin Roberge (Maritimo) Free

Duncan Watmore (Altrincham) undisclosed

Charis Mavrias (Panathinaikos) undisclosed

Ki Sung-Yeung (Swansea) loan

Danny Gabbidon put Palace ahead and Steven Fletcher equalised, before two goals in the last 11 minutes gave the Eagles their first league victory of the season.

Di Canio, who has won only three of 10 games since becoming Sunderland manager at the end of March, was unhappy with his side's defending.

"It is not just with John O'Shea, but with a few players and there is not the right desire," added the Italian. "I cannot change the heart of my players.

"We were on top for most of the game but three very pathetic goals that we conceded did not give us the chance to fight back."

Sunderland have signed 12 players this summer but Di Canio hinted there could be further additions to his squad before the transfer window closes at 23:00 BST on Monday.

"Now everybody can understand why we asked for a few players in areas of the field," he said.

Yep, it's the games they either play best in or fluke results from. Happens every year.

He is absolutely nuts, worst than I actually thought.

This will end beautifully (but hopefully not too soon) :lol:

He definitely smiled when the 3rd went in, genuinely thinks he loves kicking off more than he does football so that was a "Get the fuck in, something else I can start throwing shit around the dressing room about".

They have appointed a mentalist of the highest order.

Guest Roger Kint

Yep, it's the games they either play best in or fluke results from. Happens every year.

This year i cant see flukes, they are so disjointed.

This year i cant see flukes, they are so disjointed.

I hope so, but I wouldn't count on it.

Guest Roger Kint

Be very interesting if Arsenal batter them at litter park next game.

Think arsenal will batter them tbh

I will drop Walcott from my FF team just in case

12 players and not one left back, that's the problem right there. Seems players have been brought in in places where they don't need them most. It's a risky game doing that becuase if you miss out on your main target positions you look fucking daft when the window closes.

Out of the 12 not many are first teamers either, their buying hasn't been a big as people think when you look at it especially with their sales and rose not being there.

I think they had a better squad last year if Sess leaves this window. That's worrying for them, they arguably have a worse manager as well, certainly a less experienced one prone to kicking off all the time.

Would a fair assessment of Sunderland from the end of last season to the end of the transfer window be that they have lost their three best players and gained a load of mismatched shite, but still have a fucking loony steering the ship ?

Guest Roger Kint

Would a fair assessment of Sunderland from the end of last season to the end of the transfer window be that they have lost their three best players and gained a load of mismatched shite, but still have a fucking loony steering the ship ?

Pretty much

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

Guest Roger Kint

PDC will not be there much longer imo. Apart from the 0-3 and a few results when he joined (probably due to the new manager bounce factor) he has done nowt apart from buy a load of very average players, flog them hard in training and slag them off in public.

Whats he got? 9 points in 11 games?