The other games today - 2013/14

JH

3-0. They don't look too bad, City. Do they?

OFFICIAL XI vs. Man, City (4-3-1-2): Amelia; Antonini-Zaccardo-Vergara-Constant; Traoré-De Jong-Muntari; Boateng; El Shaarawy-Petagna.

Keep that in mind, but yeah they do look good but it was pretty obvious Navas, Fernandinho and Jovetic would improve them a lot.

I think Pellegrini is the one who will improve them most. Mancini was always just holding them back, and a team that won the league with Mancini can only become better with a good manager.

Do agree but having said that they have strengthened blatant weak points.

Navas adds width, Fernandinho gives Yaya decent partner, Jovetic is just so freaking intelligent and Negredo provides another decent option who Navas can cross all day too.

Just switched the second half on, guaranteed to be no more goals now.

Same and other than Negredo hitting the bar nothing has happened this half.  It probably has something to do with Rodwell, Barry, and Milner coming on.

:lol: sod off.

Celtic vs Elfsborg starting. Yaaaaay

Bangura is the best striker on the pitch by a mile IMO. Still love him, what a player.

Came very highly recommended from Henrik Larsson too so I'm told but couldn't hack the SPL, strange one. They paid a good few million for him too I think?

Guest bimpy474

Norwich lost to Cambridge

They only played Brighton the other night, bet it was a reserve team.

:lol: sod off.

Celtic vs Elfsborg starting. Yaaaaay

Bangura is the best striker on the pitch by a mile IMO. Still love him, what a player.

Came very highly recommended from Henrik Larsson too so I'm told but couldn't hack the SPL, strange one. They paid a good few million for him too I think?

Well yeah, at least in terms of coming from the Swedish league. Think it would have been around £2m, which is a hell of a lot of money for us, not as much for Celtic. He's arguably the best player I've seen in AIK, he tore the league a new one during his time here and pretty much kept us up on his own during his first six months here.

He was really unlucky with injuries at Celtic, and only made 15 appearances or something like that, was never really given the chance. What was strange was, last summer I caught the last half of a Celtic game when he was subbed on, and he looked like the player he was when he was here, was the best player on the pitch during the half hour or so that he played; two days later he had returned here on loan.