The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Nice sub el dickhead. #PepAus

El dickhead :lol: I loved the moment where Aubameyang was about to come on and Klopp hugged him and after it Aubameyang looked as if to say "that was a bit weird". Also I know Jim Beglin is a bad commentator but the thing I like about him is that he clearly actually watches football outside of the games he commentates on unlike many other pundits.

He's decent aye. Thought he'd have wound up in the Bundlesiga or Italy by now like most of the Swiss players do

Based on nothing but the Swiss being wealthy I'm assuming Basel don't 'need to sell' to keep going so I'd imagine that players don't go for a song like other leagues.

He's decent aye. Thought he'd have wound up in the Bundlesiga or Italy by now like most of the Swiss players do

Based on nothing but the Swiss being wealthy I'm assuming Basel don't 'need to sell' to keep going so I'd imagine that players don't go for a song like other leagues.

basel don't need to sell to keep going, other swiss teams have had bad money troubles though, neuchatel xamax are no more as a professional team, bellinzona  look to be going a simialr way.