The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is it fuck :lol:

I was coming back to delete that :lol: Just had another look at our squad during that season, ours was better: Colo, Enrique, Nolan, Barton, Guthrie, Routledge, Simpson, Jonas, Best, Saylor, Raylor, Carroll, Shola

Some ridiculous overrating of the QPR squad.

Always been the case, because they spend a lot of money on it magically the players are good.

They are all bang average which is why they are in the championship, well except Remy and Cesar but they will leave sooner or later anyway.

Is it f*** :lol:

I was coming back to delete that :lol: Just had another look at our squad during that season, ours was better: Colo, Enrique, Nolan, Barton, Guthrie, Routledge, Simpson, Jonas, Best, Saylor, Raylor, Carroll, Shola

Aye, i was going to rattle off some of that list, but couldnt be arsed  :lol:

Green, Dunne, Simpson, Barton, Faurlin, Zamora, Johnson for starters should be pissing that league.

Not really i know the league is shit but even so Barton and Simpson are the only players from that list who should be pissing the league.

Green, Dunne, Simpson, Barton, Faurlin, Zamora, Johnson for starters should be pissing that league.

Not really i know the league is shit but even so Barton and Simpson are the only players from that list who should be pissing the league.

Disagree. Not that I think those players are world beaters, but the Championship is insanely shite.