The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest neesy111

Wigan 3-0 but we were aided by the early red card.

I seem to remember Wigan dominating the 1st 20 mins of the 2nd half before bigi scored? :undecided:

In AP's (slight) defence I don't think our home crowd have the patience for us to play like Swansea sadly... It's always been a problem at SJP...

Thats utter bollocks.

Let me be more precise... The slow patient build up... The SJP crowd get too impatient... I've witnessed it at various points over the years when we've tried it... The crowd grow impatient... Daglish and Gullit eras jump out... Long groans... Maybe spoilt from the KK years...

That is again tosh.  I went to plenty of games between those era's and especially under dalglish the football was turgid which almost got relegated.

I think you are missing my point reading that reply...

Your comparison of those groans and saying nufc fans would not like slow patient football of laudrup has no comparison with each other.  Nufc fans know when the team is attempting to play football and when it's complete s****.

On this Forum I'd guess they would... The ones that go to the match there is still a large number who could only hack it slow and patient for so long... I dare say its the type of fan who think Barcelona are boring...

Guest neesy111

In AP's (slight) defence I don't think our home crowd have the patience for us to play like Swansea sadly... It's always been a problem at SJP...

Thats utter bollocks.

Let me be more precise... The slow patient build up... The SJP crowd get too impatient... I've witnessed it at various points over the years when we've tried it... The crowd grow impatient... Daglish and Gullit eras jump out... Long groans... Maybe spoilt from the KK years...

That is again tosh.  I went to plenty of games between those era's and especially under dalglish the football was turgid which almost got relegated.

I think you are missing my point reading that reply...

Your comparison of those groans and saying nufc fans would not like slow patient football of laudrup has no comparison with each other.  Nufc fans know when the team is attempting to play football and when it's complete s****.

On this Forum I'd guess they would... The ones that go to the match there is still a large number who could only hack it slow and patient for so long... I dare say its the type of fan who think Barcelona are boring...

Nufc fan base at SJP has changed considerably over recent years tbh.  The amount of people i know that have jacked the whole thing in is alarmingly high, it's the reason why the atmosphere is crap most of the time now.

Just because of Neymar? :D

It's going to be a sucky year. Most of star players of teams not named FC Barcelona or Real Madrid have been sold abroad.

Obviously. Can't wait to see if Neymar and Messi click. If they do, it will be absolutely amazing to watch.

Neymar - Messi - Pedro

Iniesta

If that s*** clicks I can't look beyond Barcelona winning the league and at least CL finalists no matter how weak you guys are at the back.

it has been real energetic so far, almost makes you forget that you're watching the SPL  :lol:

Aye, thought the same.

Settling down a bit now though and only Dundee really have anything on the bench to change things.

Interesting to see Gauld for the first time, looks the real deal from the few times he's been involved.

it has been real energetic so far, almost makes you forget that you're watching the SPL  :lol:

Interesting to see Gauld for the first time, looks the real deal from the few times he's been involved.

Didn't realize he was only 17. Looks pretty good out there, though he might be smaller than Campbell. Pretty sure he's a random youngster that I've bought in FM before, it's always funny when they pop up in a real game