The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Cracking header from Isco. Not a bad debut at all.

Goal and a assist.

30 million looks like a bargain, I wonder why Man United weren't in for him.

they don't appear to be actually going for anyone, at least not realistic attempts. Fabregas wasn't going to leave Barca yet, and their attempt at Baines Moyes of all people surely knew that low a stating bid would be laughed away

Goal and a assist.

they don't appear to be actually going for anyone, at least not realistic attempts. Fabregas wasn't going to leave Barca yet, and their attempt at Baines Moyes of all people surely knew that low a stating bid would be laughed away

As good as Baines is I don't think he'd be a good buy on the basis i feel Evra still has a couple more good years in him.

It seems like Man U have missed out on their primary targets i just fear a bid for a Cabaye from them.

Goal and a assist.

As good as Baines is I don't think he'd be a good buy on the basis i feel Evra still has a couple more good years in him.

It seems like Man U have missed out on their primary targets i just fear a bid for a Cabaye from them.

hasn't been as good defensively in recent seasons and I'd expect a few lowish bids for Fellaini to go in and be laughed at

Gus Poyet is odd.

His accent sounds like he arrived in the country for the first time yesterday, but if you listen to what he's actually saying, it is grammatically pretty good.

The polar opposite of 'Arry Redknapp.