The other games today - 2013/14

JH

If we had got rid of Pardew in the summer I would have been ecstatic, but I would have been a little underwhelmed if Moyes had replaced him. Ferguson did overachieve with the squad they have, but Moyes isn't even close to good enough for where they want to be. Be interesting to see how long he gets- especially if they stay outside the top four for a while.

If we had got rid of Pardew in the summer I would have been ecstatic, but I would have been a little underwhelmed if Moyes had replaced him. Ferguson did overachieve with the squad they have, but Moyes isn't even close to good enough for where they want to be. Be interesting to see how long he gets, especially if they stay outside the top four for a while.

Really? I'd take him in a flash.

In other, less entertaining news, I repeat - how the fuck have we not scored? Now 17 attempts to 2, after Siggy beats the keeper all ends up and hits the bar, then Soldado smashes the rebound back in and the keeper gets a foot to it.

Getting silly now.

In other, less entertaining news, I repeat - how the fuck have we not scored? Now 17 attempts to 2, after Siggy beats the keeper all ends up and hits the bar, then Soldado smashes the rebound back in and the keeper gets a foot to it.

Getting silly now.

http://i.imgur.com/sZw3ONP.png

Cry us a river. :lol:

If we had got rid of Pardew in the summer I would have been ecstatic, but I would have been a little underwhelmed if Moyes had replaced him. Ferguson did overachieve with the squad they have, but Moyes isn't even close to good enough for where they want to be. Be interesting to see how long he gets, especially if they stay outside the top four for a while.

Really? I'd take him in a flash.

I would too in the sense that he's better than Pardew, but in a hypothetical world where we could have attracted Moyes(in terms of finance and ambition), we would also be capable of attracting better managers than him. I'd also go along with Felipao in preferring Martinez to Moyes.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Opta Joe: 3 - Man City have now scored 4+ goals against United in the PL three times, more than any other club (Newcastle have done it twice). Noisy.  :angry: