The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Laudrup deserves a massive slating for this, truly shocking management!

Unable to motivate his side for a derby and 11 points from 10 games. Not awfully impressive.

Awful team selection, no motivation, awful tactics and poor substitutions! Swansea fans must be raging at that, never threatened a shocking Cardiff side!

Is Laudrup actually saying he is happy with this performance? Dominated game, restricted Cardiff but just couldn't score and they only scored off a corner? Strange interview, he looked disappointment but then didn't criticise any of his players or accept any blame himself.

Trying too hard? I really like Laudrup as a manager, just thought today he was shocking along with his side. I've said from the start of the season it won't be the same Swansea as last season and I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise. Can see Laudrup and Swansea blowing up, tensions rose during the summer and when things start to turn sour on the pitch, it will be a matter of time.

He shouldn't escape criticism by the way because he won a trophy, that was an unacceptable performance if you're a Swansea fan.

Ehhhh? Did people actually watch that first premier league welsh derby and think Swansea and Laudrup accounted themselves well? It was shocking, man! Mackay and Cardiff looked far more up for the fight and were good value for the win, fair play to them. Bellamy's passion is first degree, brilliant to see it.