The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Our players will play worse if they don't qualify.

Its not a coincidence that the frenchies played a lot worse the season following Euro 2012 than they did leading up to it and now they are performing again.

Its total burying head into sand to suggest it won't happen again because it quite blatantly will.

Its in our best interest for France to go through so they perform for the rest of the season...because they won't if they get knocked out tonight.

Yes you can say it shows what I think of them as pro's and you would be right because it isn't very much at all tbh.

But we do need them to qualify to prevent the season being a non event.

Guest bimpy474

Its not a coincidence that the frenchies played a lot worse the season following Euro 2012 than they did leading up to it and now they are performing again.

Its total burying head into sand to suggest it won't happen again because it quite blatantly will.

Its in our best interest for France to go through so they perform for the rest of the season...because they won't if they get knocked out tonight.

Yes you can say it shows what I think of them as pro's and you would be right because it isn't very much at all tbh.

Dont agree completely. Debuchy for one strikes me as a player who will always give 100%. The others, dunno really.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

It was only Cabaye that was shit last season.  I remember Ben Arfa starting last season off brilliant and I don't think we had Debuchy & Sissako until 2013.

Nice try at spouting some bullshit though.