The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

Morinho will get twice as much time as any other manager at Chelsea would, from the fans perspective. The owner however...

And too rights given what he has achieved there.

That said, this will all end in tears, he should have never went back. He's lacking tat same spark and fire he had when he first came to England. I suspect he was hoping for the Man Utd job.

Guest Howaythetoon

Are the media going to give Mourinho anywhere near as much pressure as AVB or Moyes has received?

Its an interesting one. I doubt it because he's a media darling and to be honest I think Moyes has had an easy ride of sorts. If it was some johnny foreigner managing Man Utd and losing to the likes of Everton and us at home in successive games there would be an outcry. AVB is getting the most stick and yet for me he is more likely to do the job he's been appointed to do than the other two who need to be winning titles...

Didn't Ancelotti, AVB and Frank Lopez get a lot of stick at Chelsea? As did Rafa. I think with the media its all about personality and soundbites. Harry Redknapp gets a cake for his birthday, AVB gets a grilling for Spurs not being top of the league playing sexy football.

Morinho will get twice as much time as any other manager at Chelsea would, from the fans perspective. The owner however...

That said, this will all end in tears, he should have never went back. He's lacking tat same spark and fire he had when he first came to England. I suspect he was hoping for the Man Utd job.

Starting to agree, better off having his sparkling reputation at chelsea left intact from his first spell at the club. Was never necessarily going to reach those heights second time round, sound familiar...

Not often, but agree here 100%.

He's a Chelsea legend. And he shouldn't be there right now. He's not the Mourinho of 2005 or 2006.

He should have gone to Man Utd.

Looking back, his expressions in all those interviews around that Man Utd tie with Real Madrid last season seemed like he's lost this "fight" to get that place.

Wonder why, considering SAF and him were/are quite good friends..