The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Elliot's positioning is fucking shite on that first goal. Good hit but it goes right into the middle of the goal ffs.

Was right behind it and it swerved all over the place. He could have done better but it wasn't down to him tbh.

God I hate Itv

Its coverage is one of the reasons why the FA cup has gone downhill.

ITV ruin any football they cover but they're not the only ones guilty of the BS that surrounds this competition. The over-saturation on the "romance" and "magic" of the cup what fucking magic its football and usually not very good football, giantkillings can be amusing as a neutral but it just makes the later rounds duller to watch as a neutral. The fact that every round Man Utd are in regardless of who the hell they're playing they will be on TV without fail is bad too as I simply don't care how many they put past whomever they're playing.

Also Ronny fucking Radford

Ronny fucking Radford

:lol: Never met the bloke but I've hated him for over 40 years. Ditto John fucking Motson. Ricky fucking George is a mere footnote. :lol: Imagine scrambling the winner and watching your mate's freak equalising goal instead every year forever. For. Ever.

When you scored the winner. That must be some level of hell. :lol:

Allardyce going for Pardew I don't know what to do with youth so I'll play all the kids at once and hang them out to dry so the fans won't ask me to do it again and I can keep playing Joey O'Brien in all the positions.