The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Maher, Wijnaldum, Depay, Narsingh, Bakkali. They have an insane amount of talent..

They do. Was disappointed Bakkali didn't make this match. Was looking forward to seeing him after all the hype.

Also include Zoet in that list. Looks a very talented keeper.

Maher, Wijnaldum, Depay, Narsingh, Bakkali. They have an insane amount of talent..

They do. Was disappointed Bakkali didn't make this match. Was looking forward to seeing him after all the hype.

Rumoured we are/were after him.

Rumoured we are/were after him.

Aye I know. Would be a shame to sit him on the bench though. Already looks the part for his age.

Have to admire PSV's "out with the old, in with the new" approach this summer.. They looked sluggish and uninspired under Advocaat. Cocu has them playing fresh, attacking football with an average age of around 22 or so.

:thup: football clubs who look to the future.

Seriously depresses me that I have to look to other teams to enjoy watching football these days after the shite we get served up. Imagine watching the football PSV have played tonight at SJP, by a Newcastle team whose average age is 22.  :huff:

Tony Dorigo is the CL pundit on Al Jazeera. Talking some good stuff and comes across as down to earth and quite knowledgable.

FUCKING HELL

Another Real Sociedad wondergoal :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Thought that was quite the overreaction to the news that Tony Dorigo is a decent pundit.