The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Whoever that is that came on for Celtic has a name that makes me think of this man:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120715180627/breakingbad/images/thumb/9/93/Gale_sings_Major_Tom/300px-Gale_sings_Major_Tom.jpg

:lol: Pretty close.

The joys of being in Europe eh.

Their squad is pretty thin actually, they have retained most of their key players but they'll need a few bodies in defence and defensive midfield, imho.

Oh yeah, Celtic's squad is piss poor now. They will be absolutely over the moon to get into the champions league, it means everything for them and means they can invest in more good young players to come through. They will do well to come third in their group this year, very well.

The joys of being in Europe eh.

Their squad is pretty thin actually, they have retained most of their key players but they'll need a few bodies in defence and defensive midfield, imho.

Oh yeah, Celtic's squad is p*ss poor now. They will be absolutely over the moon to get into the champions league, it means everything for them and means they can invest in more good young players to come through. They will do well to come third in their group this year, very well.

I meant Real Sociedad. Guess I wasn't clear.

Dortmund will be in pot 3. I know their coefficient isn't that good but it's ridiculous to have last year's finalists in pot 3 :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I love Tato Martino's random dress sense. Last week lime green Ralph Lauren Polo, this week baby blue blazer :lol:

Aye, hats off to him. Though I once met Jonas Gutierrez wearing a purple suit so who knows, it might be an Argentinian thing?

How greasy does Simeone look? He looks like a character from Jim Jarmuch's ''Down by the law''.

Simeone got voted "Most attractive La Liga manager" by some fashion mag today.

Looks like someone's been chopping logs on his face.

Have you seen the lot? Since Mou and Pep left we are bereft of metrosexuals. Tata Martino or Pepe Mel won't be gracing Slim's Men thread anytime soon. And Martino came in 8th in the list :lol: