The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Roger Kint

The tackle started just outside, real tricky one that.

What i thought too, still pretty soft but doesnt need much to encourage Young to eat the grass

Guest bimpy474

What i thought too, still pretty soft but doesnt need much to encourage Young to eat the grass

For once i think that was a genuine fall, god i feel dirty like :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Oh i agree it was, RVP or Rooney would have put up a struggle to keep their feet though. He just accepts it on contact every time :lol:

Never a pen if you ask me. He was already going down before he was touched, if he wasn't already half way down before the Palace player tried to make the tackle he might have got the ball.

Not watching the game right now, but that sounds like Young's M.O.

Guest bimpy474

Never a pen if you ask me. He was already going down before he was touched, if he wasn't already half way down before the Palace player tried to make the tackle he might have got the ball.

You need to look again mate, Palace player knocked him from behind (outside the box), then tackled.

I actually think it's a red but a free kick on the edge of the box.

Guest bimpy474

Oh i agree it was, RVP or Rooney would have put up a struggle to keep their feet though. He just accepts it on contact every time :lol:

Young is definitely one of the worst divers in our game, amazing they feel hard done by when they dont get a penalty for diving. Some of the Suarez antics after not being given a pen for a dive are embarrassing.

Guest bimpy474

Ashley Young's a horrible little cunt, that's for sure.

Aye, i've still not figured out why the authorities dont do more about cheating like that.

You need to look again mate, Palace player knocked him from behind (outside the box), then tackled.

Aye looking again at half time I think I agree with you about the contact being outside the box. Still made the most of it though, think he coul just as easily stayed on his feet and had a chance on goal.

Guest bimpy474

Aye looking again at half time I think I agree with you.

I've changed my mind and agree with you now :lol:

Aye looking again at half time I think I agree with you.

Changed my mind like, that's a dive on the camera the behind angle.

:lol: