The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Not confident at all with that line-up. Barry and Naismith is all shades of :anguish:

Humble pie galore today. :lol:

Tasted f***ing great too :lol:.

Indeed. I'd swallow the whole pie if this works on NUFC too. :lol:

Spanish commentators trying to say that wasn't a foul by Hazard.

:serious:

Though it's entirely possible I misinterpreted, not speaking much Spanish and all.

No es una falta?

That is perfect Spanish :thup::

Football lingo can vary a lot between Spanish-speaking countries though, since a lot of them have pretty strong traditions.

So gents:

Bale & Ronaldo Vs Messi and Neymar.

Who do you choose?

The latter easily. Neymar will soon be above Ronaldo ;) He's seriously been very good for Barcelona especially today and against Malaga when he came on and he's not even 100% fit yet.

Anyone else enthusiastically look forward to MOTD when your team has won and generally appreciate the other goals on the show more, as opposed to when your team loses quite often avoiding MOTD/making very little effort to see the other goals?

Dunno if that's a common thing or just childish. :lol:

Anyone else enthusiastically look forward to MOTD when your team has won and generally appreciate the other goals on the show more, as opposed to when your team loses quite often avoiding MOTD/making very little effort to see the other goals?

Nah it's pretty common!

Spanish commentators trying to say that wasn't a foul by Hazard.

:serious:

Though it's entirely possible I misinterpreted, not speaking much Spanish and all.

No es una falta?

That is perfect Spanish :thup::

Tengo un buen maestro. :blush:

Would have gotten shit if we weren't high on HBA atm.

Nope, i only watch it when we win :lol: