The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Catching up with the other CL games... can somebody again tell me why Milan got rid of Pirlo?

Mainly because he looked like he was on the way down.... was performing extremely poorly for the last 18 months to 2 years of his Milan time.

I myself thought he was done, i don't think anyone saw the Rejuvenation at Juventus which happened.

Milan's problem was more not even attempting to replace him rather than getting rid of him in general.

Swansea win again.

They'll be tired at the weekend though. You just watch.

It is a tired line of talk. We won our group in this thing last season, quite easily in fact. Move back the Wayne Routledge revisionist history talk.

He wasn'r much good for us but another manager has clearly had him performing for a while. We 'upgraded' him for Obertan though. Not so clever :lol:

Swansea win again.

It is a tired line of talk. We won our group in this thing last season, quite easily in fact. Move back the Wayne Routledge revisionist history talk.

They are also winning/getting points in the league games after. Without making a ton of changes.

Swansea win again.

They are also winning/getting points in the league games after. Without making a ton of changes.

Got the advantage of seeing where Pardew went wrong and making the adjustments  :shifty:

Catching up with the other CL games... can somebody again tell me why Milan got rid of Pirlo?

Mainly because he looked like he was on the way down.... was performing extremely poorly for the last 18 months to 2 years of his Milan time.

I myself thought he was done, i don't think anyone saw the Rejuvenation at Juventus which happened.

Milan's problem was more not even attempting to replace him rather than getting rid of him in general.

They wanted to go in another direction at the time. Didn't they replace him with someone even older - Van Bommel? Think it was more a style thing than anything else.

Swansea win again.

I don't see how the two are correlated at all. Pardew made changes, but we won the European matches, so what exactly is the issue? Do people think Swansea are picking up more points because they are playing closer to the first team in Europe? I don't know, I just see this point about Pardew resting players in Europa League last season come up fairly often, and I don't understand the relevance or criticism. We didn't go out because of resting players and I doubt playing the full first team throughout would improve our result in either competition.

Swansea win again.

I don't see how the two are correlated at all. Pardew made changes, but we won the European matches, so what exactly is the issue? Do people think Swansea are picking up more points because they are playing closer to the first team in Europe? I don't know, I just see this point about Pardew resting players in Europa League last season come up fairly often, and I don't understand the relevance or criticism. We didn't go out because of resting players and I doubt playing the full first team throughout would improve our result in either competition.

You're rambling and talking nonsense.

Swansea are getting results in Europe and the league (focus on the league here) without dramatic rotation. It's a mockery of Pardew who played two different sides yet claimed our players were tired. Their league points total is decent considering they've played Spurs, Manchester United, Liverpool & Arsenal already. Saw them against Crystal Palace, and granted CP were shit but Swansea played superbly.

The first point made was "they'll be tired at the weekend". Don't know why your rambling on about EL group matches.

Guest neesy111

"It's worth a 10-0 hammering just to go there and sing that song" - Holloway on Anfield.  :crazy2:

Palace fans should be foaming at that.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany ©, Silva, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Toure, Milner, Negredo, Aguero.

Everton: Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka ©, Coleman, McCarthy, Osman, Naismith, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku.