The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

Not if he's a better player and in better form

Of course

I think he's easily as good as Lamela - I just don't understand spunking £30m when there mightn't have been the need.

One of those moments there where the British press would be saying, "if that had been English fans there'd be hell on", yet nowt will happen. If that had happened in Turkey or Italy they'd be playing a game or two behind closed doors or without an away following for a few.

At what point do we start looking at the table and hoping other teams do stuff btw? Apart from the mackems losing like. :lol:

Villa losing keeps them below us, Spurs winning takes them further away from us. ;)

At what point do we start looking at the table and hoping other teams do stuff btw? Apart from the mackems losing like. :lol:

Villa losing keeps them below us, Spurs winning takes them further away from us. ;)

I usually do that, but haven't bothered at all this season and gonna try and keep it that way. At least until about 25 games in.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've always got time for a Villa defeat. :lol: