The other games today - 2013/14

JH

don't get rodgers' obsession with the 3-5-2 at all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table

I didn't think they've been playing it every game - it just seems he gets excited about it every so often and tries it out for a few games. Should just give it up, I don't think he's going to surprise Wenger with anything.

Yeah, it's only been a relatively recent thing. Probably the biggest reason they only got a draw against us, think he'll have to go back to 4-3-3 eventually. Kind of assumed he would've done already. I know quite a few Liverpool fans who aren't happy with it, at least.

Moyes had to bring Cleverly off because he had double vision. ...not the first time Cleverly thought he was twice as good as he is.

We played terrible once Cleverley came off too. Fulham were much better than us in the second half. Some people still fail to see how important he is for us.

I always thought he'd do a job at a mid table side. And looking at the table,  I'm not wrong.

I didn't think they've been playing it every game - it just seems he gets excited about it every so often and tries it out for a few games. Should just give it up, I don't think he's going to surprise Wenger with anything.

Yeah, it's only been a relatively recent thing. Probably the biggest reason they only got a draw against us, think he'll have to go back to 4-3-3 eventually. Kind of assumed he would've done already. I know quite a few Liverpool fans who aren't happy with it, at least.

might look better with Coutinhio back in the 11

might look better with Coutinhio back in the 11

I would guess that's what he's waiting for before deciding to commit to either of the formations.

Watching the Arsenal v Liverpool game and an advert for the Arsenal lotto popped up £1.5 for a prize of £7.5 million, the geordie jackpot at Newcastle has a top prize of £500 ...........................how the other half live eh .....................

Watching the Arsenal v Liverpool game and an advert for the Arsenal lotto popped up £1.5 for a prize of £7.5 million, the geordie jackpot at Newcastle has a top prize of £500 ...........................how the other half live eh .....................

Noticed that at half time, I'm sure it used to be £1000?

Did anyone here that MC at half time today say "We dont even have a table for the draw now, It must be all the cutbacks in this place" if mike heard that he will be getting his marching orders tonight