The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Giroud must be the luckiest player in the world. He's not very good but is playing in front of that brilliant midfield and has no competition for his place.

Harsh.... his link up and hold up play is brilliant and a big reason why the midfielders look so good.

Giroud must be the luckiest player in the world. He's not very good but is playing in front of that brilliant midfield and has no competition for his place.

Harsh.... his link up and hold up play is brilliant and a big reason why the midfielders look so good.

He's got 1 league goal (a tap in against Palace) in 6 weeks, and that's not title winning form. If Ramsey dries up they might be in a bit of trouble.

He's got 1 league goal (a tap in against Palace) in 6 weeks, and that's not title winning form. If Ramsey dries up they might be in a bit of trouble.

He's also got 3 assists in that time. They don't need him to score goals every week, they need him to move, hold-up the ball, and create chances. Which he's doing.

I wasn't talking about his goals though.... i accept he's not that great of a finisher but his ability to win the aerial battles and link with the rest of the team is vital to how they play.

Midfield wouldn't look half as good without him being there to link up and hold up the play.

Its basically Drogba at Chelsea in his first season.... didn't offer much of a goal threat but was vital at bringing the midfield into play.

Arsenal's title to lose, so much better than everybody else.

Chelsea and Manchester City still have a lot to say, imo. The winter months will tell us quite a bit. Chelsea especially have a very manageable fixture list until the new year (in sharp contrast to Arsenal) excluding the match against Arsenal, whom always struggled against Mourinho's Chelsea (different times I know). I have them second favourites at the moment personally, but it is very close at the top.

Guest Slippery Sam

Man City ~ Norwich City - game of the day.  Shite.  Just because a team steamroller another 7 - 0 does not make it worth watching, in my humble..