The other games today - 2013/14

JH

For those who've watched him more than me, what's your verdict on Valbuena? Always impressed me whenever I've watched him. Doesn't get the plaudits he deserves, or do you reckon he's not that good?

For those who've watched him more than me, what's your verdict on Valbuena? Always impressed me whenever I've watched him. Doesn't get the plaudits he deserves, or do you reckon he's not that good?

Up until the last year he was inconsistent, but since then he's really picked up his game.

I think if he was doing this in a more high profile league then he would get a lot more recognition.

He's performing at a higher level consistently than the likes of Silva and Mata were before they moved to England although granted the competition is weaker.

Not to say he's better than them i don't think he is as it goes , but i do think if he moved to a more televised and more recognizable league he would be hyped in a similar vein.

Heard someone saying last season that Kagawa was only bought to market Man U in Japan. Took a lot of restraint not to hit him in the face for being so incredibly thick.

(I'm not saying he was btw)

A Japanese playing for probably the biggest team in the world is obviously going to sell shirts, but you don't buy the Bundesliga player of the year to sell shirts :lol:

Heard someone saying last season that Kagawa was only bought to market Man U in Japan. Took a lot of restraint not to hit him in the face for being so incredibly thick.

(I'm not saying he was btw)

A Japanese playing for probably the biggest team in the world is obviously going to sell shirts, but you don't buy the Bundesliga player of the year to sell shirts :lol:

We should really try and sign keisuki Honda. Free and 27.  Good player can play striker and in the hole and sell shirts  :fwap:

Oh forgot he dont play in France so our scouts know nothing of his existance.

Guest VanBarduck

Valbuena is class. I never though I'd say that that but he's been so good for 2 or 3 years. He's key passes/assists ratio per game is incredible, his passing and movement always suprised me, but there's an appearence-based prejudice on him also he tend to fall down far too easily...

We lost 3-1 today against Liverpool.

So we're 50% better at defending and 100% better attacking since April. A hip, hip hooray for the obvious good work by Pards and the team me thinks.

Hip, hip...

Maths may be incorrect disclaimer...

Sturridge scored twice and Luis Alberto scored the other. Krul, Ben Arfa, Anita and Obertan all played some of the match. They started with a team consisting of Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Luis Alberto, Coutinho and Sturridge.

This is going off RAWK and Twitter.