The other games today - 2013/14

JH

He would just be Cisse mark 2 here. He's not the type of player that fits our system.

Such a lazy opinion :anguish:

It really, really is. Not a massive fan of Defoe but outside the box he's twice the footballer Cisse is. Totally different players.

He would just be Cisse mark 2 here. He's not the type of player that fits our system.

Such a lazy opinion :anguish:

How? He's a better footballer than Cisse, that can be said of most strikers. However, he is strictly a goal getter. Which is exactly the sort of player that won't thrive for us. Obviously I mean system in the loosest possible sense but still the point is valid.

What we gonna do, try hit him with a diagonal?

Maybe we should change the system then as we haven't been able to successfully "hit a diagonal" since Carroll left.

Guest Roger Kint

Barely knew this was taking place. Weird how Mexico always excel at this level for some reason.

Only reason i knew anything about it was because it pops up on my Livescores app

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matchcast/matchday=15/day=1/match=300253594/index.html?intcmp=livecoverage_box_u17worldcup_hp_en

Pisstake. Valmir Berisha has been on fire, supposedly close to joining Celtic of all clubs.

Seems there's hope after Zlatan.

TBF I'm quite shocked to see that they haven't done better before. Scandinavians share the ability to grow into full-vikings before they're 17. I swear to god, looking at that squad I'd guess beforehand that 75% are at least 20 years old. While looking at the argentinian team they look 15 at most.

That tackle was a bit iffy in the Victory shield game.

It was an absolute shocker. The commentators have bottled it because he's a kid. There's no way the Northern Irish lad was injured either, he's gone off because he's guilty as sin. There was a nasty snapping sound when it happened as well, hope the lad's not broken his leg. 

Guest bimpy474

It was an absolute shocker. The commentators have bottled it because he's a kid. There's no way the Northern Irish lad was injured either, he's gone off because he's guilty as sin. There was a nasty snapping sound when it happened as well, hope the lad's not broken his leg. 

Just said it's a suspected broken leg unfortunately, i was hoping it was only a bad twist as the picture showed him going over on his ankle because of the tackle.

Looking again that's a shocker of a tackle. A jump in type, nasty :(

Just said it's a suspected broken leg unfortunately, i was hoping it was only a bad twist as the picture showed him going over on his ankle because of the tackle.

Aye they said that just as I posted. That's awful if so. Northern Ireland now lead 1-0, what a mockery that makes of the whole 'new, creative England' Sky have been wanking over all night.

Guest bimpy474

Aye they said that just as I posted. That's awful if so. Northern Ireland now lead 1-0, what a mockery that makes of the whole 'new, creative England' Sky have been wanking over all night.

I don't think I saw an England player pass the ball in the last third, it was all greedy and pointless shots from everywhere when a better pass was on.

Ridiculous that Willy Caballero can't make the argie squad.

:thup:

I think Sabella has told Romero to move from Monaco though albeit if he isn't calling Caballero in these friendlies it's not too much of a threat.