The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Wenger oot!

I was only half watching at the end, did that Ozil free kick in the corner get ruled offside when he hit it? Would have been hell on if they'd won a pen if that was the case  :lol:

:lol:

That lino was waiting for that shit. Been waiting ages to catch someone with it :lol:

Wenger oot!

I was only half watching at the end, did that Ozil free kick in the corner get ruled offside when he hit it? Would have been hell on if they'd won a pen if that was the case  :lol:

It was Bendtner who hit it. Was offside.

Wenger oot!

Why would there have been hell on? He was offside

I didn't mean hell on as in a bad decision, just how stupid it was by the player. Imagine if Jonas had done that 1-0 against Dortmund away and they'd won a pen  :lol:

edit: didn't realise it was Bendtner, as if they'd need another reason to hate him.

Old school European away performance that, ride your luck, quieten the crowd, grab a goal, consolidate your new foothold in the game and dig in whilst looking dangerous on the counter. Nice one Arsenal.

Be interesting to see who goes through now, next matchday between BVB and Napoli should be superb.

Old school European away performance that, ride your luck, quieten the crowd, grab a goal, consolidate your new foothold in the game and dig in whilst looking dangerous on the counter. Nice one Arsenal.

Mirror image of the reverse fixture in many ways IMO, except BvB already had a great foothold and Emirates' regulars were quietened by the Dortmund away fans already.

Guest icemanblue

Or, if it had been us: 'Shite for the majority of the game'