The other games today - 2013/14

JH

That's poor form from van Persie

Give over, is he supposed to refuse to celebrate every game he scores against them? He didn't and paid his respect after the first time he scored, now he should be able to celebrate how much he wants ffs. So much sentimental bullshit nowadays.

Ok I don't like van Persie so my judgement is a bit clouded but I think it was a bit exuberant

Swansea struggling with the Europe like, can't say it's surprised me. Tough times ahead for Laudrup.

Brett are you actually 12 ?.

They actually are though. In poor form of late Swansea, squad is rather thin. Laudrup got a difficult job on his hands this season. Lost their derby last week, conceded late midweek in Europe, down 2-0 off an awful Stoke side. Things are looking bleak from them.

That's poor form from van Persie

Give over, is he supposed to refuse to celebrate every game he scores against them? He didn't and paid his respect after the first time he scored, now he should be able to celebrate how much he wants ffs. So much sentimental bullshit nowadays.

Ok I don't like van Persie so my judgement is a bit clouded but I think it was a bit exuberant

I detest the guy, an absolute wanker is what he is, but he just scored a goal in a very important game for his team. Let him celebrate :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Swansea struggling with the Europe like, can't say it's surprised me. Tough times ahead for Laudrup.

They actually are though. In poor form of late Swansea, squad is rather thin. Laudrup got a difficult job on his hands this season. Lost their derby last week, conceded late midweek in Europe, down 2-0 off an awful Stoke side. Things are looking bleak from them.

Funnily enough this might be fun, i dont remember who it is on here, but someone quoted them stating 'i'll eat my own shit if we finish above Swansea' :lol:

Funnily enough this might be fun, i dont remember who it is on here, but someone quoted them stating 'i'll eat my own s*** if we finish above Swansea' :lol:

SEMTEX.

Funnily enough this might be fun, i dont remember who it is on here, but someone quoted them stating 'i'll eat my own s*** if we finish above Swansea' :lol:

SEMTEX.

Lovely.

Guest bimpy474

SEMTEX.

Ta :lol:

:lol: Someone's actually got it as their sig, i think.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, must be why i remembered it,  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94045.msg4558716.html#msg4558716

:shifty: Think you got away with that.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94045.msg4558716.html#msg4558716

I didn't remember it and i'm the one who said sig it :lol:

I didn't remember it and i'm the one who said sig it :lol:

:lol:

Meth is a hell of a drug.