The other games today - 2013/14

JH

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/452609913-tony-pulis-the-crystal-palace-manager-shouts-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qa4zsvMAVB41S%2B8KONCanifp8pXzihswANe6sj31tuPTWnNQ5e28uwQqhm%2BmE5%2Bu3A%3D%3D

I had not missed this. Look at the fucking state of his shitty box-fresh trainers and his baggy-ass tracksuit. The man is a professional football manager of adult professional players, in one of the world's best and most widely-viewed leagues, regularly on worldwide television, and he goes to work looking like this.

The worst thing is he changes INTO a suit for post-match interviews. Does he not fucking know the cameras are on him more when he's on the touchline?

Bet he's fucking nude below the waist in them as well, the reprobate.

Real Betis and Rayo Vallecano now. Battle for last this :lol: Hope first half is decent as I'm only watching this because it's the only game on.

Have a bit of soft spot for Betis, they are trying to play the right way, they just aren't very good at it  :lol:

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy 6m

THFC v United: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen, Dembele, Sandro Paulinho, Lennon, Soldado, Chadli

Confirmed #mufc XI: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney.

THFC v United: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen, Dembele, Sandro Paulinho, Lennon, Soldado, Chadli

Confirmed #mufc XI: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney.

Kagawa or Welbeck on the wing I wonder? Also why the fuck is Dawson playing?

Kagawa or Welbeck on the wing I wonder? Also why the f*** is Dawson playing?

Hope it's Welbeck there. Kagawa should always play centrally.

:lol:

Just looked at the lineup for Catania - Milan. Catania have 10 argentinians in the squad, 7 starting. It's like us with the french guys :lol:

Think Simeone started that when he was there.... seems to have carried on :lol:

Inter must be close mind.

:thup:

Ok start to the game, switched over from the Betis game. Kaka going deep to get the ball and is involved in everything they do. Him and Montolivo seems to be building a nice understanding. Nocerino is also such an average footballer.

Nocerino starting? :lol:

He's so crap, also i like what i have seen Kaka so far at Milan he seems to be constructing moves as a playmaker more than being on the end of them like he used to.

Nice to see him playing well again, watching him at Madrid was painful.