The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Ajax almost win on a bicycle :lol:

Feel bad Napoli, shit group really.

There should be a rule than when that happens you let all 3 through and vote out some other shite.

Aye because that wouldn't be harsh on the shit team who legitimately got through in another group. Had we finished 4th instead of 5th the season before last we would have all been screaming blue murder that we lost our Champions League place to Chelsea, why wish it on another?

I wasn't being completely serious, Stifler. Appreciate the (sort of) well thought out reposte though.

:lol:

Ajax almost win on a bicycle :lol:

Feel bad Napoli, shit group really.

There should be a rule than when that happens you let all 3 through and vote out some other shite.

Aye because that wouldn't be harsh on the shit team who legitimately got through in another group. Had we finished 4th instead of 5th the season before last we would have all been screaming blue murder that we lost our Champions League place to Chelsea, why wish it on another?

I wasn't being completely serious, Stifler. Appreciate the (sort of) well thought out reposte though.

Tell Zenit to fuck off, losing 4-1 to Austria Wien ffs

You will fail.

We will not. Fairly confident of beating all of those teams, especially over two legs.

Agree. English teams well placed. Strongest two in a position to knock out some bigger guns.

Not really sure who I would want the most?

Would probably say Atletico or PSG.

maybe Barca if you had to take one of them as they haven't been as dominant as previous years. Still a horror draw ahead for Arsenal

The same Barcelona that is leading their league and will most probably have Messi back in february and also Neymar improving? :lol:

You will fail.

We will not. Fairly confident of beating all of those teams, especially over two legs.

Just like you were confident of beating us?!  :iamatwat:

I'll be shocked if you don't go through against that lot.

Sorry, for the avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Man City/Arsenal by 'strongest two' :lol:

:lol: I know. Man City is the best hope of England winning it this year.

Also, fuck you Deuce. Newcastle played a blinder. I hope Rooney terrorizes you in April.

maybe Barca if you had to take one of them as they haven't been as dominant as previous years. Still a horror draw ahead for Arsenal

The same Barcelona that is leading their league and will most probably have Messi back in february and also Neymar improving? :lol:

but compared to previous years they just haven't been as good, still brilliant mind. Plus Arsenal have been impressive vs Barca in the last few times they met

Arsenal would be better suited to playing Barcelona than they would an incredibly compact and well-drilled Atlético team like. I'd fancy them to knick something off Barca, whereas Atlético would probably just pick them off.

Sorry, for the avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Man City/Arsenal by 'strongest two' :lol:

:lol: I know. Man City is the best hope of England winning it this year.

Also, fuck you Deuce. Newcastle played a blinder. I hope Rooney terrorizes you in April.

:lol: Feel like a dick for clarifying [but it was also very funny].