The other games today - 2013/14

JH

2-0 to the team in yellow and black stripe shirts against the whites on the park behind my house.

Bullcrap, that second goal was a blasty and no blasty's are allowed.

That one was rightly disallowed but the 25 yard diving header compensated. Finished 3-1. A golden moment for the yellow and blacks. A golden shower for the whites.

Cracking goal. It's been an awful match mind.

:thup:

Chelsea sitting so deep and very static. Oscar, Hazard and Willian are so dangerous when they get the ball but they're all sitting in their own half for most parts.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Chelsea sitting so deep and very static. Oscar, Hazard and Willian are so dangerous when they get the ball but they're all sitting in their own half for most parts.

To be fair I think Hull have done a good job of pressing them & forcing them deep but when you've got players like Hazard/Oscar you can always picture them getting a goal from somewhere.

Chelsea got comfortable after a while and ended up forcing Hull back. We'll probably see Chelsea get another couple I reckon.

To be fair I think Hull have done a good job of pressing them & forcing them deep but when you've got players like Hazard/Oscar you can always picture them getting a goal from somewhere.

Chelsea got comfortable after a while and ended up forcing Hull back. We'll probably see Chelsea get another couple I reckon.

Absolutely, but still think Chelsea have good enough players to impose themselves on Hull. Hull are organized and all but for parts of the game they've dictated the tempo of the game.

Absolutely, but still think Chelsea have good enough players to impose themselves on Hull. Hull are organized and all but for parts of the game they've dictated the tempo of the game.

Blame the manager :whistle:

Blame the manager :whistle:

I definitely think Mourinho is at fault.

Jose is definitley at fault for the lack of football, but if they win the matches, that's all that matters. Jose is happy for the final whistle to go now and it's job done for him. Clean sheet and 3 points, perfect.

Until they lose the title on goal difference ;)

Jose is definitley at fault for the lack of football, but if they win the matches, that's all that matters. Jose is happy for the final whistle to go now and it's job done for him. Clean sheet and 3 points, perfect.

Results results results results.

Until they lose the title on goal difference ;)

He'd have bigger questions to answer for then :lol:

Stelling talking about Pepe Mel going to West Brom," Isn't it a bit of a kick in the teeth for young British managers?" :anguish:

Stelling knows, all these fancy foreigners coming in taking over the jobs. We'll be limited to Paul Ince next England manager at this rate :lol:

Stelling talking about Pepe Mel going to West Brom," Isn't it a bit of a kick in the teeth for young British managers?" :anguish:

David Pleat went on a similar sulk on BeIn as well.  Proper turned his nose up at Mel's appointment.

"He must have impressed someone in his interview, and that's all well and good but he has to impress with football his side play on the pitch." :anguish: