The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Amazing isn't when you play a system the team enjoy with proper LB and player in the right positions, and attack. Sherwood is doing a good job and showing just how Tottenham players can play without AVB's shackles on them.

Guest neesy111

No chance we are finishing above Spurs imo.

Brave statement

I seem to remember quite a few on here stating we should be finishing above spurs.

Is it just me or is all the recent praise for Sherwood for "getting Adebayor scoring again" etc. really just papering over the cracks? Adebayor just wasn't playing, he was always going to be able to score if he was on the pitch. The problem was that Soldado wasn't scoring and Soldado still isn't scoring. It wasn't Adebayor that they spent £20 million on in the summer.

Guest bimpy474

Is it just me or is all the recent praise for Sherwood for "getting Adebayor scoring again" etc. really just papering over the cracks? Adebayor just wasn't playing, he was always going to be able to score if he was on the pitch. The problem was that Soldado wasn't scoring and Soldado still isn't scoring. It wasn't Adebayor that they spent £20 million on in the summer.

Not for me, i think they have a really good squad. Playing with more freedom than under AVB has made look what they are, a decent side. Point taken about Soldado though.

Adebayor scoring like this is usually a temporary thing too until he gets his next payday. Once he has that he won't care

Guest neesy111

De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Welbeck.

Chelsea should pummell that side imo.