The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Anyone else thinks Swansea could actually go down ?

Winless in 8, one of the worst home records in the league, European duty will be back soon (They'll get spanked by Napoli anyways).

Their next 3 games are all 6 pointers vs. Fulham/WestHam/ and Cardiff. Bad results there, and they would find themselves in bottom 3.

Laudrup's Mallorca team did very well in their first year, but in his second year they had a decent start, but went on a massive winless streak and finished just above relegation at 17th and survived by goal difference (or maybe one point it was).

Nah, they have the quality to grind out results. They have a pretty good attacking force and are always capable of scoring goals and like to try to control teams. There are teams down there who can't do this and are generally just shit.

^ They are part of this bottom half though, Mole.

I think Palace have an excellent chance to survive given their home fixtures,

Fulham on the other hand, have an absolute nightmare run coming up for the next 2 months. Literally could easily lose their next 10 games:

@ Swansea

vs. Saints

@ Man Utd

vs. Liverpool

@ WBA

vs. Chelsea

@ Cardiff

vs. Newcastle

@ City

vs. Everton

:lol: .

A lot of great games next mid-week whatever you look at it. The biggest league merseyside derby in years, 2 of the most in-form teams in league in Spurs and City going head to head, Solksjaer's return to Old Trafford, relegation 6 pointers (Swansea vs. Fulham), (Crystal Palace vs. Hull) (Sunderland vs. Stoke), Midland derby.

@DanielHarris: The way West Brom fans are supporting Anelka in his hour of need is just as touching as the backing given to Suarez and Terry last season.

How fucking long does the FA to make a 'ruling'? Due tomorrow apparently.

^ They are part of this bottom half though, Mole.

I think Palace have an excellent chance to survive given their home fixtures,

Fulham on the other hand, have an absolute nightmare run coming up for the next 2 months. Literally could easily lose their next 10 games:

@ Swansea

vs. Saints

@ Man Utd

vs. Liverpool

@ WBA

vs. Chelsea

@ Cardiff

vs. Newcastle

@ City

vs. Everton

:lol: .

A lot of great games next mid-week whatever you look at it. The biggest league merseyside derby in years, 2 of the most in-form teams in league in Spurs and City going head to head, Solksjaer's return to Old Trafford, relegation 6 pointers (Swansea vs. Fulham), (Crystal Palace vs. Hull) (Sunderland vs. Stoke), Midland derby.

This for me confirms Fulham are down.

I'm always impressed by the number of players Everton have that seem to have been there a long time putting in good performances. It's got to help. I know people will point at selling the likes of Rooney and Fellaini, but the former was only 18 at the time and the latter cost them £15m in the first place. At least they're not terrified of investing in their team.