The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Is it only William Hill you get btts and win markets? Like the look of these odds.

Just looking at the Villa v Spurs game for this and Skybet, Betvictor, PP, Ladbrokes, Coral and Will Hill all have prices for it.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-cup/aston-villa-v-tottenham/match-result-and-both-teams-to-score

Drop down at the top will take you straight to the same market for other games. :thup:

Will probably miss the game at Elche, likely to be back next weekend for the Madrid derby. According to Ancelotti it was more a precaution than any sort of major injury.

Rotten luck getting injured in the warm-up as I'd fancy him to have got a goal or 2 yesterday and mid-week, but these things happen. Slows down some momentum he could have built, but still equally as confident.

Will probably miss the game at Elche, likely to be back next weekend for the Madrid derby. According to Ancelotti it was more a precaution than a definite injury, as such.

Rotten luck getting injured in the warm-up as I'd fancy him to have got a goal or 2 yesterday and mid-week, but these things happen.

Seen on twitter he was only on the bench anyways yesterday but even so, would still have fancied him to come and possibly grab one. At least not a serious injury.

Will probably miss the game at Elche, likely to be back next weekend for the Madrid derby. According to Ancelotti it was more a precaution than a definite injury, as such.

Rotten luck getting injured in the warm-up as I'd fancy him to have got a goal or 2 yesterday and mid-week, but these things happen.

Seen on twitter he was only on the bench anyways yesterday but even so, would still have fancied him to come and possibly grab one. At least not a serious injury.

BBC had him in the starting 11. Think they said something about a late change to the starting 11 or something when he pulled out.

BBC had him in the starting 11. Think they said something about a late change to the starting 11 or something when he pulled out.

Checking over the tweet i read, think you're right, read it like Bale was on bench but think tweet meant Isco.

Espanyol v Bilbao has gone over 2.5 goals in each of their last 6 meetings.

11/10 with Betvictor.

Brentford v Leyton Orient is probably a better watch so far. Awful opening, can't string 2 passes of note together.