The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Partially laid Espanyol in-play now as well for my Espanyol/BTTS combined bet. 3/3 would be nice, mind!

Like the look of this winner/BTTS for the League Cup this week, could get some real value. Don't fancy putting big stakes on due to weakened squads, underestimating of opponents - the usual cup game dangers (bobbly pitches and swirling winds included).

After watching the first 20 minutes, you'll never have guessed there'd be 5 goals in the match. But, there we are. This fixture once again produced goals.

All in all about £150 profit from those 3 Espanyol/Bilbao bets. :thup: Added to the Real Madrid/BTTS combined bet yesterday, very good 24 hours. Waiting for something to knock me back off course. :lol:

Now to put it all (and an additional 33p) on whoever Bayern are playing in their next game. I've got a feeling. I bet Pep hasn't shaved for 2 weeks, they're losing concentration. Typical Bayern arrogance. Do it.

Velez/Rafaela over 2.5 goals (11/10 by itself - bizarre)

Broncos -15.5

Double at a little over 3/1.

Very, very close shave on the Broncos. Seemed to get a bit complacent later on.

Mind, was 1 sack away from another bet coming in (over 4.5 sacks).

Quick look tomorrow (yes, today) and Spurs stand out massively at 6/5. Even ringing the changes, they should field a quality side, while Villa have a number of injuries - notably Benteke and Agbonlahor.

Also Chelsea -1 @ evens looks good.

Got 4 picks I fancy - Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Malaga over 1.5 goals. Not sure how best to arrange them though. Waiting on team news.

Reckon Pilko will like this:

In round three of this competition in 2012, 15 of the 16 games had over 1.5 goals

In the same round in 2011, 14 of the 16 games had over 1.5 goals

And in round three in 2010, 15 of the games had over 1.5 goals

24/25 Round 2 matches this year had over 1.5 goals.

Can get 16/1 on every Round 3 game having over 1.5 goals.

Not massively keen myself but food for thought.

Yeah. Chelsea, Man City, Spurs @ 5/2.

Not quite as heavy as I was originally going to go, though - Fryers and Kane starting for Spurs has put me off just a tad. Villa without Benteke and Agbonlahor as expected. Paulinho, Lamela, Defoe, Sandro should provide plenty enough quality, with Soldado and Chadli on the bench.

Other 2 should, surely, come through alright. Not convinced by the Man City -1 handicap though, especially at something like 8/13.

Have you seen the line ups for Chelsea and City? Like the look of that treble, especially if Villa are without Benteke and Agbonlahor. Are they on the bench?

Yeah. Obviously both with plenty of changes but surely enough to do the job.

Nope, they're injured.