The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol:

David, in case you feel like you're being picked on, re-read what Ash said. No-one's laughing purely because you lost what looks like a load of money - anyone who laughs at someone just because they lost money is a bit of a dick really - but repeatedly betting on your same favourite teams and then coming out with guff such as "far more in the black than red than you :mou:" is just childish, man.

With that in mind, expect people to have a laugh when the tactic of picking the same teams week in week out fails. I'm not saying you're offended by it, just explaining it. I'm extremely surprised you've apparently won as much as you have in the past couple of years, because it's a fucking atrocious betting strategy and if it's got you a considerable profit then consider yourself a very, very lucky person.

I hope you win a fuckload over the coming months and years, as I hope everyone on here does, but we could really do with less of the unjustified arrogant dramatics. :thup:

Each goal is vital, dude. As I say, these 3 games with Ronaldo out could be absolutely pivotal. Would like to think he'll at least get another goal in the next 2 games. Getafe away next - potentially spiky derby game - but then Elche at home, goals shirley? His actual goals:minutes on pitch ratio must be mint, he always seems to be injured every 3 games for a game, infuriating.

Howay Gareth, smash them in.

Each goal is vital, dude. As I say, these 3 games with Ronaldo out could be absolutely pivotal. Would like to think he'll at least get another goal in the next 2 games. Getafe away next - potentially spiky derby game - but then Elche at home, goals shirley? His actual goals:minutes on pitch ratio must be mint, he always seems to be injured every 3 games for a game, infuriating.

Howay Gareth, smash them in.

:thup:

I'm going to bet like money won is sweet money whether it's 4 cents or 4 pounds or 500 pounds. Tired of trying to win huge money. Will be placing any bet that I feel is 99% sure of going in even if it means a £10 liability for a £0.20 win.

Ended up an OK weekend, very slightly up. Was looking at £150 loss at one point. Barca win and BTTS/Schalke over 1.5/Schalke -1 were winning singles yesterday, Saturday I was wrong on so many counts.

Thinking BTTS in both Derby/QPR and Celta/Bilbao

For all those who think I did - I didn't. I had 10€ on Fulham to win actually for the fun.

Also, quite ironic that I did lose a big junk this weekend by betting on Man City - a team I normally never seem to back. But, yeah, I'm thinking about a change of strategy really...

Ash and Neil - yes, accepted.

And, Ronaldo, not quite that much.

For all those who think I did - I didn't. I had 10€ on Fulham to win actually for the fun.

Also, quite ironic that I did lose a big junk this weekend by betting on Man City - a team I normally never seem to back. But, yeah, I'm thinking about a change of strategy really...

Ash and Neil - yes, accepted.

And, Ronaldo, not quite that much.

Not that I care but POIDH

I'm going to bet like money won is sweet money whether it's 4 cents or 4 pounds or 500 pounds. Tired of trying to win huge money. Will be placing any bet that I feel is 99% sure of going in even if it means a £10 liability for a £0.20 win.

Anyone that can chose their games should do like me. Went from £10 to £40 yesterday and took out £30 from the account. £10 has become £40 at the moment and will take out at the end of the day. Haven't missed one single bet. In average I've made like £1 or £2 a bet. Since I'm sick this has been perfect. Don't know if it will work long term but with discipline it should.