The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Is TitanBet a scam or something? :undecided: I tried to withdraw some of my winnings last night, but they've asked for some photo ID. :angry:

All sites I've been to have asked for the same. It's security measures. Betfair, betsafe, expekt, betsson all have asked me for that.

Is TitanBet a scam or something? :undecided: I tried to withdraw some of my winnings last night, but they've asked for some photo ID. :angry:

You can normally just send them a picture of your I.D taken on your phone and email it to them.

Anyone think we will finish in the bottom half this season? 37 points atm, Villa, Swansea and West Ham on 28. Two of them would need to pass us.

Guest Roger Kint

Had 3-1 Ade fgs and 2-0 Paulinho lgs, says it all that i underestimated our shitness

Throw in Stoke ruining my acca and its another pathetic night

Following my low odds strategy I've made £100 in profit and taken them all out of my account. Anyone who knows enough about plenty of sports should follow. I bet on everything.

Every night I take out so I have exactly £10 left in the betting account. These £10 are put either on a easy double in basketball and tennis or a single where I'm sure of the outcome. So I basically always wake up with £14-17 and from there on I slowly build a nice wallet to take out. And repeat. Feel invincible at the moment, but obviously it'll all come crashing. The day I wake up with £0 I've made myself a rule to wait 7 days before starting again so I don't chase losses. I'll be a millionaire by 2056 like this.

Think that was more MVG than it was Taylor. Plus didn't Taylor t*** Lewis over the weekend, hitting 2 9 darters in the process? Think 7/4 is about fair.

Oh right, I did not know that. It will probably be tight but knowing my luck Taylor will win 7-0!

Think that was more MVG than it was Taylor. Plus didn't Taylor t*** Lewis over the weekend, hitting 2 9 darters in the process? Think 7/4 is about fair.

Oh right, I did not know that. It will probably be tight but knowing my luck Taylor will win 7-0!

I think it'll be a tight game but it was a similar format in the UK Open on Sunday. Taylor lost on Friday & Saturday in the UK qualifiers so he's by no means back to form. He lost to Keegan Brown & Andrew Gilding which says a lot really.