The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

You place a pre-match bet up to £50.

Then place an in-play bet up to £50. If your in play bet loses, it's refunded.

Currently there are no rules about your pre-match bet having to be over certain odds, so for me:

£50 on over 0.5 match goals

£3 lay on 0-0 @ 16/1 with Boylesports

Then you have what is essentially a free £50 in-play bet, knowing that your original £50 is safe. If your in-play bet loses, oh well, you get it back. If it wins, jackpot.

One word of caution - it says in the T&Cs that any attempt to 'guarantee a profit' might result in them not paying out. That's why I'm putting the 0-0 bet on with another firm. I haven't actually been denied a payout from doing this before but just in case do they catch on, thought I'd point that out.

One word of caution - it says in the T&Cs that any attempt to 'guarantee a profit' might result in them not paying out. That's why I'm putting the 0-0 bet on with another firm. I haven't actually been denied a payout from doing this before but just in case do they catch on, thought I'd point that out.

My brother has done this bet numerous times it's been on and he does it to guarantee profit and he's never not been paid out. Not saying it's bullshit but i guess there will be thousands of accounts that do this :lol:

Hope this time they don’t pay him though just so I can laugh at his expense. I’ve yet to take advantage of it but might dive in this time.

Checked on Bet365 this morning and the odds for Barca, Bayern, PSG and Atletico have improved to almost 21/1. Given that they are spread over two nights it might represent a decent cash out option.

Tennis seems to be the thing to bet on. I know fuck all about it, but still have a 100% record.

If a lower-ranked player loses the first set and serves first, they normally start to lead the second set and the odds are pretty decent (on the other player a set up) considering the match rarely swings back in their favour. I might be wrong, but I haven't failed yet.

Edit: Failed twice.  :lol:

Taken from RAWK -

I've done 50 on Barca with Bet365, then 40 on City with BetVictor. The inplay 50 with Bet365 will be going on the draw as soon as it kicks off.

Guaranteed profit of about £25 on current odds. Max profit of about £45

Taken from RAWK -

I've done 50 on Barca with Bet365, then 40 on City with BetVictor. The inplay 50 with Bet365 will be going on the draw as soon as it kicks off.

Guaranteed profit of about £25 on current odds. Max profit of about £45

Never used their in-play offer but this seems like a no-brainer!?