The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Yeah, over 14.5 so need him to get 15. It's just as much currently for the vindication of going on about it as it is for the money. I'm confident he'd already be there if it wasn't for a series of annoying injuries keeping him out for a game or 2 at a time. Would love him just to smash a team and get a hatrick.

As for tonight, Luton @ 1/2 seems very long. They're top of the Conference, smashing teams left right and centre, W12 D3 L0 at home. Wrexham are lower mid-table, and parted company with their manager yesterday. I've no idea why Luton aren't more like 1/4.

3-0 up already, canny tip :thup:

£5 on Sheff Utd to beat Colchester, for like the city of Sheffield, I am known for my steel.

:snod:

£4 Profit I made tonight goes on: Napoli/Benfica/Basel/Dnipro/Sevilla/Fiorentina. Returns £140

I think Spurs will win, but Dnipro were 6/1

As for tonight, Luton @ 1/2 seems very long. They're top of the Conference, smashing teams left right and centre, W12 D3 L0 at home. Wrexham are lower mid-table, and parted company with their manager yesterday. I've no idea why Luton aren't more like 1/4.

3-0 up already, canny tip :thup:

Hope people made money on this, made a pretty penny on the -1 and over 2.5 team goals. Just saw no way Luton wouldn't score a few.

£145 up on the horses this afternoon and I didn't even have one of McCoys three!

Any one having a go tonight? Was tempted to lump on Real Madrid at 1/2 but might just do a mixture of correct score doubles between the two champions league games.

Real doing the business tonight for me and I assume others. Main one I had was Real to win and over 3.5 match goals @ 5/2. Got on Ronaldo anytime at HT, he was bound to have his say. Combined with a variety of smaller bets, turned over about £130 profit tonight. :)

Dreaded Europa League. My advice, if it's worth anything, is once again don't bet big, and remember to check team news. My thinking is that since it's the 2nd leg - i.e. the decisive leg - you might see teams go for it a bit more. But equally it's no reason to throw away money, there's some stinking value about.

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs to qualify is 5/6, pretty good value considering they are only 8/13 to win.

Added that to a small acca with Rubin, Basel, Napoli, Valencia & Genk(all to win on the night) works out just under 20/1