The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

PSG, Atletico, Munich and Barca is 19/1 for midweek games.

This bet made my week, any more tips ?

You really don't want to be following my bets, that was a rare win. I'm going with a treble of Perugia, Monaco and Schalke tonight, it pays around 3.5/1.

PSG, Atletico, Munich and Barca is 19/1 for midweek games.

This bet made my week, any more tips ?

You really don't want to be following my bets, that was a rare win. I'm going with a treble of Perugia, Monaco and Schalke tonight, it pays around 3.5/1.

I'm on it

:thup:

Definitely keep watching out for those offers. Paddy Power do something similar. Of course, they're trying to lull you in and if you win that bet, hope that you piss away the rest/keep depositing.

Probably cursing it by posting it in here, but here goes nothing.

(Providing Schalke are playing a strong team), Schalke over 1.5 goals/Dundee Utd v Motherwell BTTS double

Also Chateauroux over 1.5 goals/Niort v Caen BTTS double

Probably cursing it by posting it in here, but here goes nothing.

(Providing Schalke are playing a strong team), Schalke over 1.5 goals/Dundee Utd v Motherwell BTTS double

Also Chateauroux over 1.5 goals/Niort v Caen BTTS double

What's with the second double? :lol: Normally you seem well educated on the teams you put on, but I haven't even heard of two of those sides. :lol:

Just going with the stats, mate. :lol:

French 2nd division. Chateauroux aren't very good but have scored 2 goals (or more) in 8 of their last 9 games. They're 7/2 to do so again tonight against the team just above them in the league.

Only one of Caen's away league games haven't seen both teams scoring.

Not that stats are the be all and end all of course. :thup:

Froggy, if you're interested, that second double is looking like one of my all-time worst bets. Chateauroux haven't had a single meaningful attack in 42 minutes. I've no idea how they're still a footballing entity let alone scored so many goals in their last 9 games.

Froggy, if you're interested, that second double is looking like one of my all-time worst bets. Chateauroux haven't had a single meaningful attack in 42 minutes. I've no idea how they're still a footballing entity let alone scored so many goals in their last 9 games.

Are you watching that? :lol:

Numerous bets today after a tidy win on the roulette.

20p lucky 15 on Chamberlain, Mata, Nolan & Silva to return £1,098

£10 on Arsenal, Man C, Derby, Celtic & Rangers to return £30.29

£4 on Celtic, Barca, Real, Roma, Dortmund, Bordeaux, Marseille, St Etienne, PSV, Galatasaray & Olympiakos to return £290.29

£10 on Arsenal, Man City -1, Leicester, Rangers -1, Real Madrid -2, Barcelona & Borussia to return £130

£10 on Arsenal, City & Leicester to return £30