The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Just got an email saying the Skybet Bet Club (where you bet £5 on a 5/1 acca to get a free £5 bet weekly), is changing to you needing to spend £50 on an Evens shot to get a free £10 weekly bet.

Erm, bye.

It's not the first time they've upped the re-qualifying offer. Previously it was only £10. (this season.)

Arseholes.

Just got an email saying the Skybet Bet Club (where you bet £5 on a 5/1 acca to get a free £5 bet weekly), is changing to you needing to spend £50 on an Evens shot to get a free £10 weekly bet.

Erm, bye.

I think it's just for the summer when there isn't all the weekend games on. I'm sure it'll be brought back when the PL season starts again.

Draw in the Mackem game would be decent bet IMO considering it would keep them both safe

I was thinking this,I know it's unprofessional if they did it etc but in order to guarantee Premier league football and the money that it brings I can't understand why they wouldn't.

£10 on Monaco @ just over evens, 0-0 before the hour mark.

Edit: 1-0. Printing money at that price.

Edit: 1-1 Totally against the run of play. The Curse of the Betting Thread  :lol:

Valladolid equalise.

Another £30 goes up in smoke. Fuck off.

Real and PSG costing me £100 tonight. Cheers.

Fucking cursed tonight. Two games where someone's equalised in the last five minutes and PSG not bothering to turn up.

£8 on Barca to win the league, Real to win the Champions League and Arsenal to win the FA Cup.

That's me done until the World Cup.

Odds?

A little under 3/1

Pretty shite, tbh.

West Ham +2 is 9/5 and +3 is 8/11 vs Man Citeh on the final day.

Bound to be an edgy occasion with West Ham camped in their own penalty box.

Still going to empty my account on Liverpool, mind. Interesting-ish alternative.

Main stash on -2.

Also have doubles of West Ham +3  with 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 7-0 :lol:

Rest of the fixtures are a lottery with players rested etc - as ever this season, I'm tempted by Man Utd losing and Southampton finishing off the season in style. Lallana and co. might be wrapped up in cotton wool though.

Bale can go to hell with his constant "I've picked up a knock from nowhere" injuries. For the first time now I don't think that bet's going to come off. Even if fit for the last 2 league games, I can see him being "rested" for the CL final given the league's gone.

Got some decent ante-post bets which could potentially come in in the next few weeks.

Bale to score over 14.5 league goals @ 11/10 - needs 1 more in 4 games, praying a daft injury doesn't come about.

Henderson to make the WC squad @ 5/2 - now best price 8/11, surely has a good chance albeit that stupid red card wasn't welcome

Atletico to win the league @ 6/1 - obviously in pole position but a small cover on Real @ 7/2

Got a few others on other sports but those are the main ones which will be decided in the coming weeks.

This fucking forum.

Bale proceeds not to score in his following 2 games, picking up just the "daft injury" I was talking about. Now reckon he'll be rested for the CL final.

Thinking Barca had no chance, that Real cover bet was a waste of time, so going to let it ride now. Could have put a small cover on Barca at 12/1 a week or 2 back but thought nah, no point. :anguish:

Henderson one better come in. Squad's announced Monday.

All 3 were looking great a week ago.

And then I posted on the forum.