The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Fotboll VM-kval Europa Netherlands vs. Hungary Asians Full Tid Netherlands : -1.5 -1.5         1.98 --- Vinst

Fotboll VM-kval Europa Denmark vs. Italy                 Asians Full Tid Italy :            +0.5 +0.5        1.63 --- Vinst

Fotboll VM-kval Europa Germany vs. Ireland         Asians Full Tid Germany :      -2 -2            1.85        --- Vinst

Fotboll VM-kval Europa Spain vs. Vitryssland         Asians Full Tid Spain :            -3 -3         1.73 --- Öppnade

Fotboll VM-kval Europa Portugal vs. Israel                 Asians Full Tid Portugal :      -1.5 -1.5         1.47        --- Öppnade

Ohh. I had +0.5. That = win.

I dont need Spain to win.. Will still get some money as i played multibets.. will still win on Netherlands, Italy, Germany. Just more if i get them all right.

Ah, fair enough.

Hope Portugal and Spain get the goals mate.

Disco - thoughts on Ecuador/Uruguay BTTS?

Really don't know.

Got a little bit on the draw, little bit on Ecu/draw.

Problem being Uruguay don't need to win. They'll be happy with qualifier v Jordan.

Ladbrokes have been giving out free £5 bet lately for no reason whatsoever. Pretty sure it is a fault in the system.

Not complaining of course..... already spent it on tomorrow night's action.

Won £14.96 out of that one. :yao:

Gone for Spain 2-0 in play.

Thought I was onto a winner here. Annoying but can't really complain after Ozil scored in the last minute; 1-1 in the last-minute stakes. Had a little lay on over 2.5 few minutes ago too to minimise losses from this bet.

Croatia-Belgium BTTS and the Ozil/Sweden-Austria BTTS double has made it a very good night. And Armenia. :lol: Can't forget Armenia.

Lay betting has served me very well the past couple of months. Saved a lot more money than I've lost by doing it in-play. You can call it negative if you like, I call it saving money. This was a prime example. 2-0 up, Spain didn't look overly fussed about getting a 3rd. Don't concede many goals whatsoever. Belarus barely threatened. You just knew something was up, and so it was. Quick lay bet and I've virtually recovered my stake.

Did my weekly superbid..

Los Angeles Kings -1.5

Pittsburgh Penguins : -1.5

Calgary Flames : -1.5

Chicago Blackhawks : -1.5

Phoenix Coyotes : +1.5

Winnipeg Jets : -1.5

Boston Bruins : -1.5

Detroit Red Wings : -1.5

€5 x 3134 = €15670

Gone for Spain 2-0 in play.

Thought I was onto a winner here. Annoying but can't really complain after Ozil scored in the last minute; 1-1 in the last-minute stakes. Had a little lay on over 2.5 few minutes ago too to minimise losses from this bet.

Croatia-Belgium BTTS and the Ozil/Sweden-Austria BTTS double has made it a very good night. And Armenia. :lol: Can't forget Armenia.

Lay betting has served me very well the past couple of months. Saved a lot more money than I've lost by doing it in-play. You can call it negative if you like, I call it saving money. This was a prime example. 2-0 up, Spain didn't look overly fussed about getting a 3rd. Don't concede many goals whatsoever. Belarus barely threatened. You just knew something was up, and so it was. Quick lay bet and I've virtually recovered my stake.

Was tempted to put a bit on Israel draw/win late on like the Reims bet a couple of weeks ago but thought even Portugal can't fuck this up. :yao: