The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£130 profit from last night, so a decent win!

NUFC, Villa, Swansea

NUFC Villa both to win 2-1

Liverpool, Boro, QPR, Celtic, Rangers, Barca, Sevilla, Monaco, Schalke, Porto, Napoli, Anderlecht

Small stakes.

Whatever acca you put on tomorrow, add Dover 2/7 to beat Dorchester. Their 60-year old manager is supposed to be having to register as a player to put himself on the bench, just to provide a squad big enough to take part in the match. Adds 30% to any potential winnings for pretty much nowt.

Not for one minute saying it's definitely going to happen, but Palace 12/1 DNB tomorrow.

Unbelievable odds. They can get beat 5-0 - it'll still be absolutely obscene value.

Laying Liverpool at home is probably the most profitable investment you can make in this country, considering the odds you can get when it comes off.

4/1 double chance. Worth a small punt.

Just watched the "Sports Authority" preview on Oddschecker. Predicting Liverpool to run riot. "This is a different Liverpool." A different Liverpool who lost their last home game to Southampton and consistently failed time and time again against lesser sides in the past few years at Anfield. Look, they might win by miles tomorrow, sure, but laying Liverpool at home is well worth looking at once again this season.

Guest Roger Kint

http://i42.tinypic.com/23savjt.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/efhx53.png

I knew they did that cash in thing but didnt realise it started before anyone kicked off :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Us & Villa looks a very tempting double tbh. We've not been great but to be over 2/1 at newly-promoted clubs is big imo.

Will be waiting for the team sheet before even considering a bet on us no matter how tempting some of the prices are.

Think I went with Bournemouth, Middlesbrough and Swindon in the end.

Boro. :lol:

They've won 4 games in 37.

Yeah I was killing some time on my phone and decided to stick a random bet on, it wasn't the wisest move. :lol: