Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

My last changes (maybe): Lukaku and Cazorla in for Sturridge and Silva

Not sure about this one. Cazorla will get more points than Silva, but Sturridge is guaranteed first choice, whereas I think Lukaku may be rotated in and out.

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

-------------Mignolet

Evra-Mertesacker-Cole

HBA-Mata©-Paulinho-Snodgrass

Bony-Van Wolfswinkle- Sturridge

Subs: Speroni, Jagielka, Shawcross, Routledge

Will probably tweek it again later tonight though  :laugh:

Not sure about this one. Cazorla will get more points than Silva, but Sturridge is guaranteed first choice, whereas I think Lukaku may be rotated in and out.

Won't Silva run all over us in week one?

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

Amazing that Michu and Bellamy are in this as midfielders. Both strikers in the Telegraph version.

I can see Michu having 'second season syndrome'

Is that based purely on Cazorla getting more minutes?

Amazing that Michu and Bellamy are in this as midfielders. Both strikers in the Telegraph version.

He's just a far better version of Kevin Nolan, he will always generate his fair share points no matter what club he is at.

He's just a far better version of Kevin Nolan, he will always generate his fair share points no matter what club he is at.

He looked on fire in that European game. I can see him benefiting from defenders being occupied with Bony.

I'm predicting a fairly average season for Cazorla, not sure why. Just seems like his spark's gone a bit, and they have Wilshere fit as well now.

JW been playing pre season? I had him in at the start last season as he's great value if he plays.

I'm predicting a fairly average season for Cazorla, not sure why. Just seems like his spark's gone a bit, and they have Wilshere fit as well now.

JW been playing pre season? I had him in at the start last season as he'd great value if he plays.

Yes, looking fairly sharp.

I think Wilshere makes Cazorla better if anything. He'll open up more space for him.

http://i.imgur.com/VPwlCLN.png

I've spent far too much time on this :lol: Almost went with rotating goalkeepers but Di Canio hasn't made his mind over Mannone/Westwood. I chose S Taylor, Chester and Morrison because their good fixtures coincide with Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool's bad ones. It's been a huge operation!

Pretty much every player has come under consideration at some point. Really, really wanted Sturridge, Paulinho, Bony, Nolan, Ben Arfa, Kagawa, Aguero and of course RvP. Oh well.

First 2 subs will probably be Zabaleta and Sturridge for Ivanovic and Lukaku. If Rooney goes to Chelsea, he's straight in there.

Decided to stay with Ben Arfa and Cisse, probably against my better judgement.

Open to suggestions for alternatives to the following though: Clyne (4.5m - Defender - Starting) Shaw (4.5m - Defender - Bench) Mbiwa (4.5m - Defender - Bench) Maynard (4.5m - Forward - Bench)

Really wish they would roll this mobile app out though, it's a day before the season starts :-X