Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Mirallas or Coutinho?

I'm thinking Coutinho for now since Suarez is banned.

Mirallas is significantly cheaper, and is more of a goalscorer imo.

In the Telegraph game they're both the same price.

Ah, right. Thought you were on about the fantasy premier league one.

I'm forced by my mates to play in the Telegraph, we've had the same league for about 15 years now.

I'm going to stick with Coutinho for now, bearing in mind the Suarez suspension and how good he looked end of last season. Mirallas is very tempting though, see how he gets on.

What do people think of Benteke ?

I'm afraid he may have the second season syndrome, on the other hand he's been on fire in pre-season, and for 9M is a fantastic value if he continues his last season form.

Got 2.5m in the bank - ready to swap Mata or Walcott for Bale when he's back from injury.

Can you have Real Madrid players?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8a3646a9adff9650ba919ee119c38447/tumblr_mgkvav83ec1rbvuseo1_500.jpg

Mirallas or Coutinho?

I'm thinking Coutinho for now since Suarez is banned.

Mirallas is significantly cheaper, and is more of a goalscorer imo.

I have both. Taking Neil's word on Mirallas being their "guy", and Coutinho did have 3g/7a in just 13 games for them last season. Plus he should be slotted in at AM.

Bit the bullet and brought-in Van Persie. Kept Berbatov, but had to lose Lukaku. Still feel pretty good about the midfield (Coutinho, Mirallas, Hazard, Nolan, Wilshere).

What do people think of Benteke ?

I'm afraid he may have the second season syndrome, on the other hand he's been on fire in pre-season, and for 9M is a fantastic value if he continues his last season form.

Villa have a tough set of opening fixtures so I've stayed clear for now.

Interested to know what people make of Oscar though. He's a fair bit cheaper than Hazard or Mata and I think he could be on for a good season.

Guest bimpy474

That's a nice all-around squad.

Ta, i have a sneaky feeling that Gayle might get a few early on for Palace. That and he was cheap as chips :lol:

Lambrini Football

Mignolet, Boruc

Mertesacker, Coleman, Zabaletta, Azplllcueta, Baker

Westwood, Millner, Dembele, Mata (V), Hazard ©

Cornelius, Sturridge, Aguero.

My issues

Will Zabaletta, Azplllcueta or Coleman (Neil) start?

Is Dembele worth it? (5.5 and I love the way he plays).

Was considering putting Rat into my team due to FM pedigree and also fat Sam has a decent defensive record.

After reading this thread I'm now considering Bellamy, Lambert, Countinhio and Lukaku. The big teams are so annoying, so much strength in depth it's unfair.

Coleman is great for a fairly inexpensive defender who'll start regularly and should rack up a decent total.

Cheers mate  :aww: