Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

My last changes (maybe): Lukaku and Cazorla in for Sturridge and Silva

Not sure about this one. Cazorla will get more points than Silva, but Sturridge is guaranteed first choice, whereas I think Lukaku may be rotated in and out.

True. It's only for the first week. Lukaku will make the way next week. Can't have three Chelsea players sitting on the bench when they don't have a game in GW3.

+ don't know how shit Liverpool will be without Suarez....

Lambrini Football

Mignolet, Boruc

Mertesacker, Coleman, Zabaletta, Azplllcueta, Baker

Westwood, Millner, Dembele, Mata (V), Hazard ©

Cornelius, Sturridge, Aguero.

My issues

Will Zabaletta, Azplllcueta or Coleman (Neil) start?

Is Dembele worth it? (5.5 and I love the way he plays).

Was considering putting Rat into my team due to FM pedigree and also fat Sam has a decent defensive record.

After reading this thread I'm now considering Bellamy, Lambert, Countinhio and Lukaku. The big teams are so annoying, so much strength in depth it's unfair.

Coleman is great for a fairly inexpensive defender who'll start regularly and should rack up a decent total.

Lambrini Football

Mignolet, Boruc

My issues

Was considering putting Rat into my team due to FM pedigree and also fat Sam has a decent defensive record.

After reading this thread I'm now considering Bellamy, Lambert, Countinhio and Lukaku. The big teams are so annoying, so much strength in depth it's unfair.

Coleman is great for a fairly inexpensive defender who'll start regularly and should rack up a decent total.

Especially in Martinez team, where he will look even better going forward. 

I'm loving Everton this year for my fantasy football team.

Starting off with Coleman and Mirallas. Keeping an eye on who eventually settles into the striker position.

I'm toying with the idea of Barkley as a bench guy for £4.5 million. How likely is it that he breaks into the team early on Neil?

Lambrini Football

Mignolet, Boruc

My issues

Especially in Martinez team, where he will look even better going forward. 

I'm loving Everton this year for my fantasy football team.

Starting off with Coleman and Mirallas. Keeping an eye on who eventually settles into the striker position.

I'm toying with the idea of Barkley as a bench guy for £4.5 million. How likely is it that he breaks into the team early on Neil?

Got Coleman and Mirallas myself - the 2 clear picks from our team for Fantasy Football currently.

A vast majority of fans want him to get plenty of playing time. I'd be surprised if he's playing regularly in the first couple of months but I fully expect him to be given a lot more of a chance under Martinez. Barkley is still raw but the only way you can improve that is with playing time. I'd expect quite regular sub appearances for the first few months with the odd start.

Cheers Neil  :thup:

Need someone who will play if subbed on for me, so will hold off on Barkley for now.

Keeping an eye on his situation too for sure. Could see him really shining with a bit more freedom, which Martinez allows.

Got to be expecting much more going forward from the Everton defence, to make up for the decline in number of clean sheets.

Didn't Everton go on a run of conceding in every game for 16/17 games last season ?!

Just saw Coleman is 5. tempted to swap with Williams (who will have more clean sheets I suspect)

Got Coleman and Mirallas myself - the 2 clear picks from our team for Fantasy Football currently.

:thup: I've got both myself. Coleman should do well under Martinez and Mirallas looks a smart player.

Mirallas or Coutinho?

I'm thinking Coutinho for now since Suarez is banned.

Mirallas is significantly cheaper, and is more of a goalscorer imo.

In the Telegraph game they're both the same price.

Ah, right. Thought you were on about the fantasy premier league one.