Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Average across the board is 21 pts so far.

What a sh*** wk this has been. :lol:

With that considered my 47 points is acceptable.

Also i picked Walcott but he didn't play would one of my subs take his place?

Like-for-like switch only. So if you have a midfielder on the bench, he'll come on.

Good stuff.... Barkley got 8 points and he's on my bench.  :D

Like-for-like switch only. So if you have a midfielder on the bench, he'll come on.

Good stuff.... Barkley got 8 points and he's on my bench.  :D

If Lampard had stayed on the bench against Fulham, I'd have Barkley coming in. :hmm:

That's not true, your first sub comes in for your first non-player as long as it still makes a valid formation.

That's not true, your first sub comes in for your first non-player as long as it still makes a valid formation.

Okay, my mistake. Sorry Mole, unless Barkley is first on your bench, he won't come in. Depending on your formation.

I don't want to take Van Persie out after 2 weeks because that renders the wildcard completely pointless. But is Rooney & Michu in for Van Persie & Puncheon a good idea?

Ozil is too expensive, I'm still unsure on Ramsey and Oscar plays for Mourinho. He's already burnt me twice.

Okay, my mistake. Sorry Mole, unless Barkley is first on your bench, he won't come in. Depending on your formation.

FFS, Ryan Bennett it is  :weep:

Is this a bug or a benefit of the transfer mechanism?

Had Remy in my starting lineup with RvP on the bench up until the Friday night before Gameweek 5, but then had a weak moment and put RvP back in the lineup with Remy on the bench (on the Friday), and changes were accepted fine. So Remy annoyingly gets 2 goals, zero points for me as he's on the bench, and RvP does sod all - typical. But then on Sunday I transferred Van Persie out of the team for Suarez for Gameweek 6, and somehow Remy was automatically in the first team for Gameweek 5 and his 13 points were added to my team's points haul (RvP now on the bench for Gameweek 5). Not complaining like, but don't think it's right or fair that you can effectively sub out an under performer in the first team for a good performer on the bench like this.