Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

I'll do whatever it takes to get Suarez.

Looking at mine i will need to sacrifice Ozil and obviously a striker(unless i drop Sturridge & Giroud and bring in a shit striker. Going to need to do some serious work to fit him in. Desperately dont want to lose Ozil as my midfield isnt the best atm anyway.

Edit: Possibly the best(more or less only) option is Sturridge/Giroud for Suarez/Lambert. Question is will that be a good enough step up as a two rather than fitting in Suarez.

Im going Suarez Giroud and Aguero. Going to sacrifice Terry, my most expensive defender who's done fuck all for ages. Load up attack saying as clean sheets are so hard to come by.

Pantilimon

Distin Lovren Mertesacker

Townsend Oscar Ramsey Yaya

Suarez Giroud Aguero

Subs:Davies Dawson Amalfitano and some cheapo

Ben Arfa not playing means 8 points from Morrison. Takes me to 65 if Remy receives no bonus points with Giroud, Ramsey and Ozil still to play. Should put me back in the top 50.

Fuck off.

:lol: how many you got like?

This makes up for such a pitiful performance last week if the big trio turn Man U over.

Ben Arfa not playing means 8 points from Morrison. Takes me to 65 if Remy receives no bonus points with Giroud, Ramsey and Ozil still to play. Should put me back in the top 50.

f*** off.

:lol: how many you got like?

This makes up for such a pitiful performance last week if the big trio turn Man U over.

33. Ozil ©, Ramsey and Giroud to play.