Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Aye, never do the changes until all the cup/european games are over. That's basic.

See, there's this, but also you have to keep an eye on prices rising if you're running to a tight budget. I'm trying to get Walcott in the week after next but if he's going to rise I'll end up having to bite the bullet.

Tempted to switch Walcott in for Ramsey or Ozil after this weekend. Unsure.

Aye, possible. Although Ozil has been picking up a decent number of points even though he's not scoring. Interesting to see if he enjoys the multiple games over xmas or can't handle it.

Put Rooney in for Aguero on Monday, school boy error  :sigh:

Poor that Brett, very poor.

Still, their fixtures after the weekend are good as well.

Dived in needlessly soon as i seen news Aguero was out a long time. Townsend pulling hamstrings as well midweek to just to add salt to the wounds. 3 injuries on the bench now, be lucky to get 11 men playing at this rate.

Ramsey and Ozil are both top 4 point scoring midfielders in the fantasy football, you would have to be mad to take either of them out.

Aye but most other people will have them (especially Ramsey - 62%) so when they score big you aren't really gaining. It's a risk but if Walcott scores more points than Ramsey over the next month or so you'll win more points over your rivals and profit from his stock rising.

The same with Suarez really as pretty much everyone has him as captain, although you'd be mental to switch him out for anyone :lol:

Ramsey and Ozil are both top 4 point scoring midfielders in the fantasy football, you would have to be mad to take either of them out.

Aye but most other people will have them (especially Ramsey - 62%) so when they score big you aren't really gaining. It's a risk but if Walcott scores more points than Ramsey over the next month or so you'll win more points over your rivals and profit from his stock rising.

The same with Suarez really as pretty much everyone has him as captain, although you'd be mental to switch him out for anyone :lol:

Aye fair point...

I think the Form Ramsey is in, you need to leave him in and drop another midfielder for him.  Maybe Ozil. 

Aye, never do the changes until all the cup/european games are over. That's basic.

See, there's this, but also you have to keep an eye on prices rising if you're running to a tight budget. I'm trying to get Walcott in the week after next but if he's going to rise I'll end up having to bite the bullet.

Same here. Rooney came in before the rise, hoping to bring in Walcott next. Then get rid of Brady.

Then, when I finally get the team how I want it, time for the wildcard!

Think Ramsey has peaked tbh, he'll garner a decent amount of points over the rest of the season but doubt he'll hit a vein of form like he had. Took him out and put Walcott in, expect him to start scoring a few.