Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Checked my points and only had 37, instantly thought wtf has happened then realised i only had Suarez, Krul & Remy playing today :lol:

Need Southampton, Arsenal & Everton to do well tomorrow, 7 of the 8 are from those.

50 points with Coleman, Mertesacker, Barkley, Ramsey, Hazard and Lukaku to play. Stupidly put Palace's Ward on in place of Norwich's Olsson, hopefully he'll get substituted in.

EDIT: Also smarmily enjoying the amount of people who took points hit to transfer Aguero out and brought Negredo in when I've had him for a few weeks now. Apparently one kid took a points hit to transfer Rooney in, heard he wasn't going to play then transferred him out for another points hit. :iamatwat:

Cup starts next week. No more expensive hits on transfers. Captaincy thrown open for next week too, with Suarez and the rest of Liverpool getting pummelled at the Etihad.

Suarez is still a good choice for captain at Etihad, since the game will probably end up 5-3 with him setting a brace.

66 points with Szczesny, Lovren, Fonte, Williams and Walcott to play. Hoping Spurs continue to look shit under Tim 'Best Manager Ever (even though I've never actually had a managerial job before kthx)' Sherwood.

If one of Lovren/Fonte doesn't play, it'll be... err... James Puncheon to come on as sub :lol: