Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Wtf? Vydra injured now? Am down to 11 players if so  :lol:

Edit: Cabral or Mertesaker  :undecided: Already playing 4 at the back cos of Benteke

I went with Silva as Captain, have a feeling City will smash Hull and Silva will create the majority of goals. :lol:

He better not, needlessly went for Yaya > Silva for transfer in, I suspect he will though.

Guest Roger Kint

I went with Silva as Captain, have a feeling City will smash Hull and Silva will create the majority of goals. :lol:

He better not, needlessly went for Yaya > Silva for transfer in, I suspect he will though.

Got Soldado still but not sure of Walcott/Silva now

Honestly no idea for captains, been rotating it between Dzeko, Soldado, Walcott and Silva all day. That Barkley call has made me consider Mirallas now. Even looked at Garrido because Norwich are at home. Just going to have to be a 'fuck it' moment I reckon.

Just played my wildcard:

31 Aug 9:26 Jones Walker 3

31 Aug 9:26 Tiote Ward-Prowse 3

31 Aug 9:26 Lampard Walcott 3

31 Aug 9:26 Hazard Yaya Toure 3

31 Aug 9:26 Benteke Sturridge

Jones was doubtful, Tiote out, Lampard, hazard & Benteke not playing. I didnt have an XI so had to be done.

Guest Roger Kint

Complete waste making Silva my captain this week. Not sure why I thought he'd be an improvement on Hazard.

He was an improvement this week ;)

Saying that i did it too instead of the more sensible choice of Zab who at least should get a clean sheet. Would have had 18 points so far today